Who Ever Said Life Was Easy? [Chapter 21]

Start from the beginning

Lance looked at me with surprise, but quickly got up while wiping the blood off his face.

The crowbar fell out of my hands and clanked to the ground. I closed the small distance between Lance and I and gave him a hug. Tears were starting to flow again as I buried my face in his chest, "Dad."

I felt him rest his head on mine, as he pulled me into a hug, "You just called me dad." I could hear the tears starting to form in his voice.

We were hugging each other and crying when the doors burst open. Too many police to count filled the room in an instant. Just then I felt something warm slide around my shoulders.

I looked to Lance and realized that he had given me his jacket. At the same time I realized that I was still naked.

I felt embarrassed and hoped that no one had noticed. I quickly slipped my arms through his jacket. Luckily Lance was much taller than me, so his jacket fell down to my thighs.

One of the many police officers that were buzzing around approached us and started bombarding us with questions.

While another police officer and EMT loaded Kevin's unconscious body onto a stretcher. I hoped that Kevin woke up with a killer head ach and finally understood what it felt like to be me.

The questions came to a halt though when DJ and Cheryl ran through the doors.

DJ pulled me into a bone crushing hug telling me how glad he was that I was safe and what he would've done if anything bad had happened to me.

I felt disgusting as he hugged me. Of course I still liked him, but after Kevin violated me, it was scary being in another's embrace. I pushed him away and he gave me a worried look.

All I could do was look at the ground and watch my tears hit the cement.

He must have realized what I was thinking because he told me that he was sorry and that he understood, but he might end up killing Kevin for what he did.

I heard the shuffling of clothes, and then there were a pair of pants in front of me.

I looked up and gave DJ, who was now wearing only boxers on his bottom half, a questioning look.

"You need them more than I do." He gave me a small smile, but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I chocked out a sad laugh and pulled his pants onto myself. They were far too big, even with the belt in its smallest position, but I was grateful for the cover.

I then realized that I hadn't really seen Cheryl, except for when she ran in. With a quick scan of the room I saw that she was with Lance, attempting to fix him up.

Another officer came by to ask a few last questions. Right before he left he told me to go directly to see one of the EMTs that were outside.

Luckily I got a woman EMT, and she told DJ to go find something to do for a few minutes. Then she looked at me. More sympathy, it was really starting to get on my nerves, "Alright, get in the ambulance and let me have a look."

I would've rather not, but she made me. So I hopped into the back of the ambulance. Where she had me take of my makeshift outfit that way she could clean my cuts off.

Once she was done with my cuts, she pulled out a box. I gave her a questioning look.

"I'm sorry hun, but it's a rape kit. We have to do it. Evidence." She said apologetically.

Once we were done I felt even more violated than before and I rushed out of the ambulance.

Lance, DJ, and Cheryl were all standing around waiting for me.

"Come on, let's get you home." Lance said as he slung his arm around my shoulder, leading me to the car.

It seemed like the car ride home took forever. But eventually we got there. The first thing I did was take a shower.

I ended up taking an hour and a half shower.

I spent the whole time trying to wash away the disgusting feel that consumed me. But I couldn't. It was only a mental feeling and I hated it.

You couldn't get rid of a mental feeling.

When I realized that the feeling wasn't going to go away and climbed out of the shower and pulled on a set of PJs.

I made my way into my room, only to find Lance sitting on it waiting patiently for me. He didn't say anything to me, but when I was finally comfortable in bed I spoke. "Is it ever going to go away?" I felt like I was close to tears yet again. It was unbelievable how many tears a person had.

I hadn't been specific with my question, but he seemed to understand, "Eventually. But you have to give it some time." He took a breath, "I've seen cases like this a lot. But you have people that love you. Especially DJ. I know that you must feel like you don't want any physical contact, but he cares for you. He also understands that you need your space. I just don't want to see you push him away and loose something special."

"Thanks." I forced a small smile, but I didn't know what else to say.

Lance just sat there for a few minutes before getting up and giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

I watched as he walked out of my room.

As he turned the lights out and closed my door behind him.

THE ENDD!

*************

I decided that this is the end of the story

BUTTTT there will be an epilogue coming out shortly, im going to work on it for a good amount of time though, I want it to be perfect

ALSO im thinking of a sequel, ill tell you my idea for the sequel at the end of the epilogue (:

So tell me what you guys think, as always :P

Vote/comment/fan (: