chapter sixteen

"So hyung, uhm when did you come here?"

"You don't need to be awkward with me now, trust me I've gotten over my crush problem."

Feeling the air still somewhat awkward, Anasia decides to liven up the mood. 

"Uh haha, mind if we also start over?" She asks giving a friendly grin.

"Start over years worth of friendship you mean?" he furrows his eyebrows in frustration. 

"I mean we could make you know, new memories considering I barely have any left of us."

"Well then, I'm Taeyong nice to meet you."

"I'm Anasia, I hope we can be great friends," she gives a slight smile. 

The three head out to an arcade nearby to make progress with their 'friendship'. A few hours had passed before they decided to call it a day and head back. Jaemin chose to escort her back while Taeyong waited back at Jaemin's dorm to have a talk with him. 

"So you don't find this awkward, you know the whole starting over thing?" he tries to break the silence. 

"Well...kind of but then I sort of...missed you, or just like the fun we had and with you watching me at the hospital and all, I was being too stuck up to you, I should of liste-"

Using all he's got, he brings her into an embrace, stroking and patting her hair. "You know I've missed the 'bad girl' I use to have to watch over."

"I wasn't that bad, was I?" she giggles at the thought of what her old self had been like. 

"You once threatened me in the forest, and it was dark I thought I was gone for good"

"Oh my god haha, what did you do to have me like that?"

"It was over the ki-"

"Kiss?"

Removing herself from his arms she looks him in the eyes with a glare. Approaching him slowly she asks, "So we kissed, I mean, how could that even happen."

"It was an accident so it didn't really count"

"Jaemin~" she traces his chest, specifically where his heart is at.

"Yah why are you being like this!"

"Because we kissed before, k-i-s-s-e-d, is this something you wanted to keep forgotten forever?"

His cheeks had totally flushed. Just the thought of how he was her first kiss, how she was his first kiss, how their lips had connected for even the slightest seconds. 

"Hey, want to try it again?"

"W-w-what?" he asks a bit taken aback. 

"Yunno, kiss~"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! You byunte!" he starts over reacting making him doe eyed.

"Well I don't even remember it! And it was even my first..."

Jaemin had felt a bit sorry for her. Well he doesn't want to kiss her again. Maybe. But the fact that she lost her memories is practically half his fault.

"Uh-fine"

"Jinjja?!"

Without notice he prepared himself. Breathe? Check. Lips? Check. Manliness? Still working on it. Approaching her step by step he watches as she also proceeds to inhale and exhale nervously. Sweeping her hair back he tilts his head and connects their lips. For a few seconds they remained in the same position, their lips moved in sync. They weren't yet the type to exchange tongue entrances so they kept it at that.

"There," he says in a soft but subtle voice. 

"I think I'm being ripped off,"

"Hm?"

"Well, as I remembered it, it was like 3-5 seconds and it was a peck, not this," she recalls. 

"ANASIA PARK YOU DO REMEMBER! YOU SNEAKY GIRL I GOING TO KILL YOU!" he proceeds to chase her before arriving to her dorm. Both out of breath they halt before separating ways.

Anasia slides down her door, "I think I like you...Na Jaemin," touching her lips where his was last in contact with.

Authors Note 

I barely think anyone reads this but I will update constantly now! This book is to come to an end soon, like in 10 or less chapters, don't hate me loves. I'm so bossy but please please please check out my two new books! I really want to work on those when this one ends. Thank you loves! See ya! <3

Readers Question : Tacos or nachos?