chapter one

Anasia

Being expelled nine times is pretty big to me. Ten? That is an achievement right there. 

I was on my way to buy ramen since my cupboard was empty and I literally have no one to refill it ever since I decided to live by myself.

I know right? Me, living alone? Let's just say I found a way to live apart from my family, well since "it" happened two years ago. Heading out the door I come across this package.

"Sender : SSOA
Receiver : Ana Park"

I hate it when I receive these, it's always just magazines with headings like "Find Your Talent Here At SSOA" or "Your Future Can Be Much More Better After Studying At SSOA", basically things for filthy rich people--nothing for us normals. The only reason I open these is for the free rice cakes inside.

I grab out my pocket knife to cut the box, I swear this thing is hella handy. The usual rice cakes weren't there though, do you know how much that pisses me off? I haven't even had dinner yet. I toss the box aside. Waste of time.

I head out to buy ramen wearing just a pullover, tight black jeans, and high top red converse. As I make my way, a gullible looking boy passes me. 

Dang, he'd be really easy to play with. I finally arrive at the market and grab a pack of ramen, specifically the one in the red packaging, Shin Ramyun. 

"So, any more schools left for you to drop out of yet?" The good looking cashier chucks a laugh--partner in crime and full time best friend, Taeyong.

Although he's older than me by two years and a senior at SSOA he pretty much gets me and we basically click, he's the only one who keeps me somewhat sane since he went 'soft'.

Flashback

"Taeyong oppa, should I really audition for SSOA, do you think I'm good enough for them?"

"Of course, Anasia."

"Yah! I told you not to call me by that name."

"Aigoo, and I told you to show me some respect child."

"Not a chance! But, let's record it then!" I smiled.

-

"I need to be expelled from at least one more school to make a record of ten." I said all so casually.

I catch a glimpse of a lady giving me disapproving looks. Well whatever. I roll my eyes and avert my attention back to Taeyong.

"I swear you should just come to SSOA and actually take classes, it's almost the end of the semester and you need actual grades to get into junior year, you barely even passed freshman," he says, almost scolding me.

SSOA the school that never replied to my audition. Practically, even rejected me but without the rejection letter.

"Sorry mom." I tease him. He just sighs and slips a wrapped mochi into my bag. He winks. I comply. Partners in crime alright.

-

I place my ramen into the cupboards and head to watch tv, throwing my sneakers to the side and diving into the couch.

I get back up to grab the remote near the box of SSOA junk. A heading on an envelope catches my attention.

"Congratulations Ana Park"

I quickly grab the letter and rip it open. I widen my eyes to the extent of becoming Exo's Kyungsoo.

Dear Anasia Park,
    Congratulations on your spot at Seoul School Of Arts, your audition video shows you have potential and love what your doing, at SSOA we look for students such as you, your first day of attending will be on the following Monday after receiving this letter, your school uniform (polo shirt with necktie and skirt) will be freely provided since you aren't paying tuition, please pick up at local uniform shop and provide them with this letter so they can confirm. Welcome to SSOA. [Sorry we ate all of the rice cakes.]

Thank you ,
Seoul School Of Arts School Board.

I made it in? I can't believe this. The school I auditioned for in the 8th grade. I thought I failed this since I never got a reply on my audition but all they needed was to review it again? This is a mistake you can only make when your're on something, come on, it's been years SSOA.

I can't wait to tell Taeyong! Is it bad to be this excited?

I dial Taeyong's number, although he's probably still on his daily shift.

"Hello?" His deep voice greets.

"TAEYONGIE I GOT IN!! IM FINALLY IN SSOA!! I GOT A LETTER!! IM SO HAPPY I COULD DOWN A BOTTLE OF SOJU RIGHT NOW--"

"--WHAT?! HOW? FINALLY! AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SOJU YOU'RE SIXTEEN AND HAVE NO SELF CONTROL, YOU WERE  BASICALLY ALREADY BORN WITH A DRUNKEN PERSONALITY." Such a mom.

"Wait, this means you'll finally be responsible right?"

"Uh."

"You'll take classes more seriously and improve on your behavior?" He questions nonstop.

"Yeah of course, I will because I surely don't want you to be scolding me in school with your rice opener friends." I tease.

I mean I guess I could be more professional since it's my dream school and my best friend asked me to, although I'm not making promises.

"Yah!! Anyways I'll take you for your uniform later I need to finish my shift, bye. If i get fired for yelling earlier, I'm raiding your cupboard." 

"Seoul School Of Arts, finally."

a/n
i'm still editing, once again i apologize if you read further, the cringe is really bad. sorry!