chapter five

Taeyong

It hurts. After what I had seen during the movie I have felt nothing but a sharp pain in my heart, perhaps, jealousy?

I'm sure it was an accident but still--doesn't she know how important she is to me? Why am I even feeling all this when she's just my best friend, she's literally two years younger than me so I should have no romanticized feelings. Wait no, I can't have feelings towards her. Wait. Me jealous? Nope. Maybe it was an accident, maybe.

Anyways, they just met today. It'll hurt to pretend to not see it but hurt even more if Ana actually felt something. I'd rather hurt more, than for that to actually happen.

-

Anasia and Jaemin sat in the theater, awkwardness building up by the second. Neither of them had thought of getting up and out of their chairs whatsoever, well, until one of them actually leaves of course.

Jaemin finally breaks the silence, "I'm sorry for what happened earlier, it's just that there was a piece of popcorn in your hair and I tried to get it out but you -"

"Eh, don't worry it's my fault for turning, anyways you heard some stuff about me right, I'll be straight forward and say this, you've just used all your strikes that it takes to have me do something, you've invaded almost all my privacy, just act like this never happened. Okay?" She warns.

Jaemin nods at her words, not wanting any trouble.

"Oh, and if this happens again or something similar to this." She then brings her thumb towards her neck and does a slicing motion. "You're dead."

Jaemin had never been so shocked in his life, he had just been threatened, by a girl. Her words shook him in a way where he had somewhat 'negative' thoughts. He knew that he had to do something. He wanted to make her be like him, nice and well,  mannered, not foolish.

Anasia

After telling him off, he looked as usual. I probably scared him that much. Wimp.

After that day, I enjoyed school much more and got detention a few times for 'minor misconducts' but that was it.

I saw Jaemin and his friends a few times in the hallway. He never looks at me.

During school I stick like glue to Taeyong whenever I have the chance. It's nice to be in the same school as my best friend.

"Ana, the people from the club I told you about and I are going on a camping trip that will last for like three days, do you want to come with us?" Taeyong asks.

"Of course, besides what am I going to do if I don't have anyone to be with." I pout.

"Well, you could get expelled, graffiti, and many other illegal things-" before he could continue I cut him off.

"YAH!"

Jaemin

After literally getting a death threat from Ana I decided to still keep on my plan of making her into a beautiful person.

In the hallways I ignored her so she could have curiosity, this will draw her to me. I swear I'm only doing this to help her.