chapter thirteen

Tzuyu's Point Of View

"Tzuyu eonni look!"

"Ah, that's totally your style," I give her a friendly punch.

"Not for me, for you," she says while placing the dress to see how I'd look with it.

Her eyes widen. "WOW DAEBAK YOU WOULD LOOK SO GOOD IN THIS!!"

"Ahjumma how much is this?" She asks the cashier.

Aish this girl we were enemies and she's acting like this.

"1 million won."

I choke on nothing. 1 MILLION WON. This might not be a lot to some people but hello!! We're students, where would we just pull out this type of money.

"Ana we should put this back," I push her towards the area we got the dress from but she just retaliates.

"AHJUMMA WE'LL TAKE IT!" she says waving around a black card.

How does she have--never mind don't get caught in her business, I'm not here for that.

"Tsk Ana, that's a black card," I whisper.

"Yeah so?" she whispers back.

"So?! That's for like really rich people how do you have that?"

"I don't know, someone came to my house and said its from my cousin, what was his name again..."

"Never mind, don't get the dress it's still too expensive."

"I'm getting it for you," she says bluntly.

"Don't you dare," I warn.

"Why are we still whispering?"

"I have no idea."

She enters the pin to her black card . How on earth am I going to pay her back .

-

"Let's go here!" Ana says while pulling Tzuyu into the toy store.

"Anasia we have been shopping for the last 5 hours," Tzuyu jokingly scolds her, unknowingly calling her by her actual name.

"You--"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to call you by your full first name, it just slipped out..."

"No no , its actually okay... I kind of like it."

"Oh really, back then you didn't like being called by your name."

"Back then?"

"I meant, I heard about it, that back then you only liked being addressed by Ana," she says nervously.

"Oh okay."

They went down aisles of the toy store till they got to a star wars themed area.

Ana quickly grabbed a green and red lightsaber, throwing the red one to Tzuyu.

"I challenge you to a duel Yoda."

"Why Yoda?" she laughs preparing for their battle.

"Your hair, its green," she points out.

"Then who are you?"

"Princess Leah," she says flipping her hair back before darting towards her.

The two had a childish battle in the middle of the aisle as two kids approach them.

"Can we play with you," the little girl with a bow in her hair asks.

"Not now kids, I'm about to beat Yoda," Anasia says before continously charging at Tzuyu.

"This is too violent for you kids, go play in the ball pit," Tzuyu says patting the two on the head.

"But Miss, this is for 8 year olds," the kids frowned.

They just ignore them and continued their battle.

"Give it up Yoda!"

"Neverrr!!"

"Forever we will be enemies!"

Then it strikes Tzuyu, it just seemed like old times that she had forgotten that her plan isn't to befriend her, their enemies after all, Ana just doesn't remember.

Her mood suddenly drops.

Ana takes her lightsaber and strikes Tzuyu playfully in the heart and holds it across her neck.

"I win," she smirks.

Tzuyu doesn't respond.

"What's wrong , did I actually hurt you?" She asks, scanning for anything she might have done.

"Pffffft no, let's go back to our dorm and put these stuff away."

"Hold on, we have to do one more thing."

Ana leads her to a photo booth nearby.

"C'mon."

She takes Tzuyus arm and slips on a bracelet that read "enemies can still be friends <3". It was apparently for little kids but she still liked it.

Ana forms a half heart with her hand and takes Tzuyus hand to complete it.

The timer starts, 3-2-1 . After a few seconds the picture prints out.

"Ahh this is so cute, here, you keep it," she says handing the picture over to her.

"Where did you get the bra-"

"Don't worry, I have one too, I just want confirm something that's all,"  she says flashing her matching one .

"We need to go back to our dorm, let's go."

re-edited
; 4/17/17
if you didn't get the black card thing my bad. at first i was suppose to make chanyeol her cousin since they both end up with park & that's why she has the black card but the thing is,, i forgot to, yikessss.

Questions for reader :

1. Do you prefer the older cover or this one better ?

2. What are some ideas for a new book ? :)