Πέντε

Mikhail POV

Sigrid was flat down unconscious for the whole day, it was already 8 in the evening and she hasn't woken up yet from the shock earlier this afternoon.

I never thought the sweet girl is this weak in the mind to go unconscious. Perhaps I've surrounded myself with willful people who doesn't falter even when their heads are in the line of a gun.

This lady is not like one of those girls I picked up from the company. Yes, the company I work for also has their couple of legal whores I may say.

Most are busty blondes with really experienced mouths and body. You'll get what I'm saying if you're a guy.

But this Sigrid? All she did in bed was get me unclothed and start the deed. It was all up to me how I take her and she loved every single bit of it. How did I know? She was tight, and she couldn't even get words out from her sweet lips. One thing is for sure, she haven't had s*x for a long time now. I know a girl's body more than they do sometimes and this is one of those times.

My d*ck twitched from the thoughts my head is creating and I sighed from the libido I know I have. Too bad my sweet little Sigrid is asleep in my bed... In her robe... Without her undies on... Those thoughts? Plain alluring...

My right hand moved down to the top of my pants and slowly took my shaft out, diverting my eyes on the large windows on my apartment and pacing to the sofa. Sitting down, I just know I shouldn't look at the girl I slept with and masturbate... That is just so low of me and this Sigrid isn't someone to disrespect like that. I was raised right somehow. Thank my mom for that.

My mother... Not a good topic to settle on.

I groaned and closed my eyes, pursuing being horny. laying comfortably with my hand jerking up and down my length with the imaginations my mind is coming up with, I had the time of my life. But thing is, I saw Sigrid's face with her eyes shut in ecstasy and it made my loins on fire until I came. My white cum shot over all my pants and floor.

Cleaning up the mess I made, I moved to the ensuite bathroom and took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

Sigrid? Well... Let's say she's still humming in sleep. A smile crept to my lips and shook my head.

"Mikhail!" a voice boomed suddenly.

I cast my last look on Sigrid's sleeping state and sighed, making my way to the living room where Ares is, my older brother.

He is pretty much like me, a bit taller though but built-wise, just the same. The guy is an Architect, unlike me who only knew fighting, Ares is smart.

When we were younger and much more fun, Ares was one of the boys who you'll see in the library holding a literature book which I despise... I don't understand them, who would fvcking use thou and henceforth in a normal day? Shakespeare, that's who.

And I ain't Shakespeare. I'm Mikhail, that boy who always picks up fights and has his knees bruised or elbows fractured because of falling on the floor while on play or beating old fatass Bobby in the playground.

I'm proud of that. Proud of being the bad guy, because... What more am I going to be proud of but that...

I moved slowly, measuring every step I took and not minding how pissed off Ares will be.

I like him mad. He's never seen as the bad guy, maybe these times are the only ones which makes his blood boil a couple heat up.

"How's my brother?" he didn't look the most friendly person right now but I knew why.

"I'm all good. Question is, how is she? And how is he going about it?" I changed the topic quick. I know why he's here anyways. I always do.

Either he's going to fight me because of family or just stay the night because he has a misunderstanding with his girl.