By the way, Happy Birthday love of my life

Waking up next to the woman you love feels amazing, knowing that she's yours it's exceptional. Harry looked at Ginny, her red hair framed her face and he could see every single freckle she had. The freckles on her face, on her shoulders, on her back. She was perfect.

Her eyes started to open, she opened the left one first and then the right one. Then she blinked. Oh there they were. Those eyes. Her brown and golden eyes, opened wide. Now she was even more perfect. Ginny smiled warmly and placed her head on his chest

"Good Morning, huh?", She laughed a little when she said this.

"The best one yet", Harry smiled back and tucked her hair behind her ear. He thought of the surprise he had for her, both of the surprises. He was nervous, excited, and the thing he felt the most...happy.

"What are you thinking about?", Ginny asked against his clavicle, snuggling almost on top of him.

"I'm thinking about the fact that 90% of our relationship is you using me as a pillow", He said naturally. She laughed heartily and he mentally congratulated himself for that. It was fantastic to be one of the few people who really made her laugh, and to see her happy was an accomplishment, at least for him it was.

"Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday love of my life", Harry kissed the top of her head and she sighed

"Is that today?", Ginny bit her lip

"Very funny, Weasley. Did you possibly thought that I forgot about your 17th birthday? I'm offended", He faked a gasp and held her tighter, "I know you don't like to make a big deal about it, but it is. 17 years, Gin. It's a victory, every day is.", Harry smiled again and kissed her

"I know it is, but it's just sad. There's a lot of people that I hope could be here today. Freddie, Remus, Tonks... It feels wrong to celebrate without them, even if it's a victory because I know it is.", Ginny sighed and caressed his cheek. He knew what she was talking about, celebrating, being happy, moving on, it was hard. They were not here to see it and it did felt wrong.

"But they wouldn't have liked you to be all mopy and sad on your birthday. You know that it is always going to be hard, but they would want us to be happy because we deserve it. You deserve this day and you deserve to enjoy it"

Ginny chuckled lightly, knowing he was right. She kissed the edge of his lips and hugged his waist, resting her chin on his chest.

"You win, I will enjoy this, I promise", He smiled at this and kissed her, his hands roaming her body as she laughed against his lips.

"It's 7 am  and you also deserve a few more hours of sleep, birthday girl.", Harry pecked her lips softly, standing up and putting his clothes on. "I'm going downstairs to prepare your birthday breakfast", He smiled for the hundreth time that morning and kissed her forehead

"I have a feeling that you will add the word 'birthday' to everything today", She laughed 

"You bet I will", He was walking towards the door when he turned around, "Oh, by the way, you should put some clothes on because you're getting a 'surprise' in two hours that requires your family waking you up and I bet you wouldn't like to be in that situation"

"Duly noted"

***

Walking on tip toes through The Burrow was next to impossible. The wood underneath Harry's feet creaked with every single move he made. The family was still sleeping and he was trying to not make a sound. I bet it would be uncomfortable, considering what happened last night... However, Harry Potter's luck is again, not the best one.

As he was approaching the kitchen, someone cleared their throat behind him. And he knew  exactly who that was.

"So...", Hermione said slowly as he turned around and faced her, there was an amused smile on her face, "How did you two woke up?", She smirked and placed her hand on her hip. That meant danger.

"You're evil, did you knew that?", He narrowed his eyes playfully as she laughed, "For your information, we woke up incredibly", Hermione gasped a little and smiled, approaching him and hitting his shoulder.

"You have no shame, do you?", She laughed a little more and hugged him, "But I am happy for you, I've never seen you like this, if you smile any wider, your face it's going to break in two"

"Let it break. I'm happy, I want the world to know that"

"So, what are your plans for today? I know you can't stand not doing anything for her birthday", Hermione walked with him to the kitchen and sat down in front of the table.

"You will find out later, it's something small but it is something", Harry grinned and sat down in front of her, "Listen I wanted to talk to you about something, or well, ask for...advice..."

"I'm listening...", She started to drink her coffee and Harry knew that was his chance

"I'm going to ask Ginny to marry me", Hermione literally spit her coffee. Literally. She started choking and laughing or crying.

"What?! ", She yelled, Harry made a sign for her to keep her voice down. Hermione stood up and hugged him, tightly. "I am so incredibly happy for you! Harry, you... you're going to get married! I don't believe it! Married to Ginny! The girl you've been in love with since forever!"

"I wouldn't say forever, but..."

"Oh shut up! Let me enjoy this! You're my brother and you're getting married! I'm even more excited than you are!", She laughed again

"I'm only getting married if she says yes, but if you help me..."

"She's had a crush on you since she was 10, she'll say yes. Believe me. Of course I will help you!", Hermione hugged him again.

"Thanks 'Mione.", He hugged her back.

"Anything for you, Har"

***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!", Three or four voices screamed in Ginny's face, while she was still sleeping. Talk about being rude, huh. Her so called best friends were on top of her, laughing and hitting her with pillows.

"Alright, Alright! Just get off of me!", She couldn't help but laugh. This right here, was all the family she needed, the people that loved her and made her happy.

"Happy Birthday, Gin", George said from the door and went to hug her, "Freddie would be proud of you, little sis", He whispered on her ear and kissed her cheek.

"Don't I get a hug?", Ron said from behind. Ginny smiled and hugged both of them

"I love you, idiots", She whispered to them, hugging them tighter, knowing that she would love if her other brothers were there. They both whispered an 'I love you too', before breaking apart.

She stood up and looked at Hermione, who had tears in her eyes, for some odd reason. Hermione ran towards her and almost tackled her into a tight hug.

"Congratulations, Gin. I love you", She said

"Oh Herms, I love you too", Ginny laughed a little and smiled at her 'sister in-law', who was more of a sister for her.

Finally, her gaze went to Harry. There he was, standing in the back, smiling. There he was, her supportive, teasing and amazing boyfriend. 

"I'm going to turn around right now so you two can snog and I can pretend it's not happening", Ron said and turned around, placing his hands over his ears.

"However you like it", Ginny said without looking at her brother and running towards Harry. He took her in his arms and lift her up, kissing her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, ignoring Ron's loud humming.

"You really deserve everything, Gin", Harry whispered as he hugged her, filled with her scent. "I love you, Weasley", He kissed her again.

"I love you too", And with that she knew that this birthday would actually be good.

***

YASS! Next chapter will be the birthday "party". Do not worry, I will not break them up or something, you have my word. BTW, I'm going to be editing Every Piece of You (my first hinny fic), because I really don't like the way I wrote 9 months ago, I was naive, I still am but I like the way my writng is getting more fun, I feel it that way.

Anyways, I'll try to post tomorrow, so yeah.

Love you!