twenty four

josh had taken tyler back to his room. he insisted that tyler stays in his room for a while, just to make sure he was doing okay and that nothing like last time would happen.

meanwhile, tyler didnt exactly understand why josh wanted to help him.

why was he so good to tyler? what did he do to deserve josh?

right now, tyler was sitting on the edge of josh's bathroom sink. josh was gently cleaning all of the now dry blood off of tyler's wrists.

"s-so how did you find me? how did you know i was there?" tyler slowly asked, breaking the silence.

"i was going to uhm, never mind." josh shuts his eyes for a second, trying to rephrase. "i heard someone fast walking down the hall, and i looked out my door to see you leaving the building. so, i got curious. i wanted to make sure you were okay. you looked really upset, tyler. i could see it in your eyes."

tyler looked down, crossing his legs to stop them from swinging back and forth. "oh. y-yeah."

another tear slipped, falling down his cheek and landing on his skirt.

josh lifted tyler's chin, forcing him to look into those big, beautiful mocha eyes. although, tyler couldnt see much as tears weld up.

"tyler, im sorry. for whatever happened. i just need you to realize that im here."

and with that, josh wiped a way a tear on tyler's cheek and hugged him tightly.