three

tyler; but i don't wanna get upp:(
melanie; c'mon tyler, go eat something.
melanie; you haven't eaten all day. ty, please?:(

melanie was tyler's only friend. they weren't even real life friends, they were internet friends. that didn't stop them from being close, though.

currently melanie was trying to make tyler go to the vending machine down the hall to get a snack, because he hasn't eaten anything all day.

tyler; okay, okay. i'm goinggg
melanie; c:

tyler got up off of his couch, walking out of the dorm and down to the end of the hall.

melanie; do you have homework? we could facetime later tonight.

tyler was checking melanie's message, just as he hits something in front of him. it didn't feel like a wall...

"oh... h-hello."

tyler looks up from his phone, seeing a boy. the boy looked nice, he had a very warm smile. tyler couldn't help but smile back.

"hey, uh. sorry, i didn't see you there." tyler looks down, locking his phone and slipping it into his pocket.

"it's fine..." the boy trails off, his smile turning into a frown. no one really notices josh there.

"w-whats your name?" tyler asks him, curious about the boy. tyler was in fact, very interested. the way the other boy had galaxy-like hair, and how he tamed behind a hat. he wore a big sweater. he was a lot taller than tyler, too. almost intimidating.

"its joshua. you can call me josh." he smiled again. josh was happy that he had asked, and seeming genuinely interested.

"im tyler. are you getting something from the vending machines?" he asked, looking over at the machines that were only a few feet away from him.

"oh! y-yeah." josh scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, before walking up to the machine.

as josh pretended to look, he watched tyler, punching in a number and earning a bottle of tea from the machine. he then decides on some cheetos, grabbing his stuff and leaving.

as tyler leaves, he turns back at josh, giving a quick "see you around!" before skipping off back to his dorm. he watches tyler's pink skirt fly slightly up, blushing as the boy enters the dorm.

josh smiles as he walks back to his own dorm, deciding he wasn't even hungry. he knew what he wanted to do.