Chapter 9

I woke up the next day on a cot in a small room I can only assume is part of Artemis's cabin. In the corner sat a dresser, and on it sat all my belongings. I walked over put on a black hoodie and joggers. I latched my watch on my wrist and put Riptide in my pocket.
As I was leaving I looked around again to take in more of the room, and my eyes landed on case that sat in the middle of the floor. I had no idea how I missed it when I first examined the room. I walked of to the case, and in it sat a seven foot spear.
I reached down and picked it up. As soon as as I did that, it started to hum and glow. I felt myself bonding with the weapon. When it stopped, I set it down. It turned into a ring, and the word Dimiourgía was in graved in it. I slipped it on to my left ring finger and walked out of the room.

I walked to the dining pavilion to eat. After I got my food from the nymphs I stood still for a moment looking at the tables. I, on instinct, wanted to sit a Poseidon's table, that would give my identity away, so I sat at the Hunters table.

Most of the hunters got up hours ago so only a few hunters sat there. I sat silently eating my sausage link and eggs.
When I finished eating, I decided to take a walk in forest. The stream steady current washed away the stress of the camp which had been building up in me.
     I willed some water to float out and to hover in the air. I began to play with it making it form animal, people, and plants. I was interrupted and the ball fell back into the stream when a twig snapped behind me. I turned around the women that kept appearing from the first few days of me being a god stood there, and for the first time I actually took note of her appearance.
   She wore the same outfit I saw her in each time before, a simple black mid length black dress, black flats and and a jacket which also match the color scheme. Sher had high cheek bones which were stood out, pasty white skin, full lips that had been highlighted by a ruby lipstick, she had freezing blue eyes, and flowing black hair.
I had mere seconds before she disappeared, but I had all ready pull out out anaklusmos. I was wary of the the woman. If she was supposed to be friendly, why was she so shy.

         --------------------------

I had relocated to the arena to tone my spear skills since I wasn't trained in with it. Dimiourgía was extremely balanced, and I had no trouble hitting the target with it. I knew though that my accuracy was because of the spear was made out of my immortal essence and that any other spear I would fail with.
   After a while of working with my new weapon I uncapped anaklumos and started hacking at the dummies. As I did so I heard whispers from the demigods of the events that went down yesterday and me. Many conversation were of my identity and luckily none were close. Without meaning to I was snapped out of my thoughts by accedentily slicing through the metal pole in the center of the dummy, the fake head rolling away.
After that I had gained several pairs of eye in my direction that I no longer felt comfortable in the arena and a vapor traveled back to my concealed area on Artemis' cabin. After I laid down in the sleeping surface, Thalia barged in.

"Artemis would like to see you at the big house." She reported.
"Gotcha" and I vapor traveled to the large building.
"Good Perseus, Thalia found you. Now  their is  news of a extremely powerful monster two states over that that needs to me taken care of. I plan for us two to go there and deal with it as part of your godly training." She alerted me. I nodded my head accordingly. "We are leaving tomorrow morning so get ready." and she flashed out.

So so sorry peoplezzz. School had me succumbed and the story had to be put on hold for a little bit. But I hope to get a lot done this summer so love you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you are looking forward to the ones to come.