...And He Out!

Hey guys the song at the top is a great song i absolutely love it I thought it would be good for the first and second chapter. The lyrics that make feel this way aremy weakness is that I care to much and the scars remind us the past is real-. Anyway here is the long awaited chapter

I stepped through the magical borders of the camp. I know think the same because whenever you walk through it a calm feeling passes through you, but instead I felt a cold wave wash over me.
I looked around only twelve cabin stood, all the minor god and goddesses' were in rubble, leaving only the Olympians cabin. Many campers loomed depressed and the number was half the size of when I left only 47 residents of the camp seemed to stay.
A familiar voice rang out," Who dares enter my camp without permission."
There were groans through both the hunters and campers, but there was a few cheers also. Jack stepped out of the crowd of demigods smile arrogantly. The hunters scowled at him while I growled. Jack smile grew on his face we he saw the hunters.
"A group of little girls, how adorable-".
" You, young beast will be removed of your imaginary position as camp leader. Now where is Chiron?" Artemis's voice was stern and menacing. Some of the campers had looked of dread on their faces knowing who she was, but Jack stood taller trying to seem stronger than her but it was useless.
" I'm not afraid of a mere girl, not even Zeus himself could beat me." The sky rumbled and groaned and light flashed. It took every one except Artemis to recover from the flash. When my vision cleared Jack stood petrified frozen, hair sticking upright from an electric shock. He obviously suffered a small part of Zeus's wrath.
The Hunters and I pushed our way past his frozen form towards the big house. The farm house had was clause to collapsing the out side support beams crack, multiple holes were scattered across the roof and wall, and only the attics window remained.
The huntresses walking into the ruined house to find Chiron, having all six of his limbs chained to a generally solid wall. Graffiti just above his head in candy apple red spray paint. It read The New King Has Risen.
Artemis and all the hunters gasped at the sight of the mangled form of there mentor and friend. Artemis approached him and slipped her hand on his scarred cheek, a frown looming on her face.
" Chiron what happened to you?" her vice was soft barely audible to Percy.
Chiron's. Vice raspy and rough,"Jack".
It was only one word but anger and rage boiled in Percy's veins causing him to walk outside, Riptide already unsheathed.
There were gasp of surprise as the legendary blade was seen through out the camp. Percy let of a aura so strong people shrank away. Each step he took his rage grew stronger growing over his sense. His vision had a red glow to, and all the demigods had lit up spots where you could strike them and it would be fatal. Ashe approached his old cabin everyone shielded their eyes. His body has shifting into it true form.
As he touched the door the whole cabin turn to ash, leaving the beds and to heavily engaged people. One obviously his brother and the other curly blonde hair with the tips dyed black. Not realizing the were being watch they kept making out.
"Jack", though it was meant for the boy a few feet away it could be heard around the whole camp. Both people jumped apart turning scarlet when they saw the they had been watch.
"For your crimes you have been punished to live with Hades as his eternal faithful servant." Percy's voice was deep unrecognizable covered by his rage.
  He reached for his sword which was just a feet away and charged at me.
   His swings were good going towards vital spots but not fast enough. Just spending a few months at camp helps dramatically, but it is nothing compared to years of training and the strength of a god. After playing around with him I used the disarming method and his sword flew out of his hands landing a few feet away. He looked longingly to his sword because he knew that he was defenseless without it. I stuck my blade into the ground a large crack extended from it towards him. As he fell through the crack I could hear his screams of terror, and right before the crack closed Hades twisted laughter crackle though.
    The girl he was snubbing burst into tears after that and this was the first time I had really paid much attention to her this whole time. She had my attention caught. Being the only one to be upset she must actually cared for him.  After weeping for a few moments she stood up and the last I saw of her that day was her heading to the armory. People still cheered for the next thirty minutes before. A hoard of Hermes boys ran through the camp covering all the other campers.

   As I walk into the Artemis cabin and close the door I blinding flash seizes my sight for a few seconds, before were the three fates