The betrayel

September 12,2015
Percy's pov
I walked down the hill toward camp fiddling with a small box in my pocket. What if she says no, no she will say yes I mean I jumped into Tartarus for her right? Of course she'll say yes I argued with myself. After our experience in the pitt I knew I couldn't live without her emotionally and physically.
When I got to the center of camp I found the Hunters were here. I went to the Artemis cabin knocking lightly on the door. It open when the hunter laid eyes on me she spoke with such hatred it shocked me normally they were nicer to me than that," what do you want you dispicable boy?"Uhhh I would like to talk to Thalia." She's in the arena boy." she snapped slamming the door in my face.
When I got to the arena and found Thalia shooting arrows furiously at Dummies. Something was up the other hunter treating me like that and Thalia being this mad. I walk over to her and tapped on her shoulder, next thing I knew a silver hunting knive was at my throat. Yup something is definitely not right." So you mind telling me what's up Thals?"I asked. She lowed the knife from me throat and hugged me she hugged me! " I am so sorry Percy so sorry." she said and turned around and started shooting arrows again. After that outbreak I decided just to go find Annabeth and propose. I walked up to cabin 6 other wise known as the Athena cabin. I rasped against the gear to ask her to be mine forever. Nobody answered I knocked again a tad harder than last no answer. I finally decided to open the door, why did I open the door. The sight killed me on the inside I turned rigged hatred flared through me. Annabeth was sitting on the Jack a new kids lap making out. I stood there shacking in rage looking at the couple. When she finished snogging Jack and saw me she jumped off of him. " Hey Percy Jack and I ...were just planning out the next battle formation for the next attack" she said for an excuse try to make herself look innocent. " Mind if I see this battle formation you made before you started sucking his face. " I asked a smirk formed on my lips when she knew she was caught. " The sad part is that I was going to propose." I yelled at her then threw the small velvety box at her before storming out of the cabin looking for Thalia.