First Day Out of a Bed

Sorry people I haven't had any wifi in forever. Sorry I haven't updated in a while here's a new chapter just for you guys who actually care about my story.

The next time that I woke it was two days after every thing and I was still slightly shocked. I screamed I couldn't take it the pain of it all. Mom wasn't mom, Annabeth cheated on me, and what's worse is that I have to live with it forever.
     I jumped out of Apollo's medical cott grabbed riptide opened it and slowly and weakly lifted it up to my chest.
      The sword flew out of my hand and the image of the scary woman flickered into existence. Her face was pure rage, " You shall not come too that! You are too no use to ..."she paused a dreadful expression crossed her face," the world." She said in a much more comforting voice than before. Then she flickered out of existence and riptide clattered on the gold floor.
     I climbed back into the cott before the doors flew open and all the Olympians and a few minor gods charged into a room. I looked at them calmly with a emotionless face that silently asked what do you want.
"Perseus now that you are awakened we can finally discuss important matters.First we have decided as as a concil, although some were quite reluctant,"he said while eyeing dad in accusations," that you are too powerful to roam around on your own since your heritage. So I case of that dilemma you shall always be close too one off us. Second your training it benefits us with the last case training always takes at least a year to complete, but since your not actually a God we can't put you with anyone of us.  After your titles and domains are listed your training will begin and you shall stay with that God or goddess so they can watch you until your prove your loyalty. Finally we wish to bless you." He finished.
All seventeen deities whispered in the ancient greek and each sent their own balls of energy at me. It felt like when my mother claimed me but not as bad but still worse than Styx. My body slowly changed into my true form as the energy coursed through me. When my body finally relaxed and was no longer in its true formed I could tell obvious differences, my hair loomed over my eyes, and I created a stronger aurora than ever and I wasn't even trying to show my power. I slowly came to my surroundings again and found all the women except for the maiden, and a few minor goddesses blushing or in Aphrodite's case drooling like a dog or me in my sleep. I guess not only my hair changed or else the room the wouldn't be silent." I finally managed to peep out one sentence, "So is that all?" Suddenly the whole room burst out with talking. I slowly got out of the cott and slipped out of the room with out anyone noticing.

•••••time skip and place relocation••••

     When I arrived at "mom's" apartment and nocked on the door. A flew seconds later it flew open and she slung her arms around me," Oh my gods! I don't know what  would happen if I lost you!" She cried into my arms.

"Mom I found out something today." I whispered . She looked up at me puzzled.

" I found out that your not really my biological mother. Please tell me it's a false statement." I asked
    She shook  her head slowly. I took an intake of breath solemnly. After about two seconds she broke down in my arms sobbing for the first time in front of me. I carried her inside and set her down in the couch and went to my room to get some clean clothes. I tore open my droors and found a sea green turtleneck with jeans. I walked back out to the living area to find "mom" in the kitchen cooking but crying. I walked up to her and rapped my arms around her and spoke," You know you'll always be my mom right, just not by blood." I comforted." But I need to go and tell the gods I was here if they stop by and I want to be a regular human for a while. I released her and walked out the door and disappeared in to the city of Manhattan.

---------------time skippy------------

     I arrived at a densely forested area no signs of any human civilization except for the large city standing to the east. I grabbed riptide I walked further into the leafy plantation. I spotted some ferrets and rabbits, uncapped riptide and threw it diagonally. It paired two ferrets and only one rabbit. It was more than I hoped I only expected to slain one creature for dinner.
     I gathered firewood and slowly started a fire. When the first spark ignited I cut a paper thin slice off the branch and fed to the fire and added some twigs, and finally hit the branch to logs and fed them to the fire too. I roasted the rabbit saving the ferrets for lunch tomorrow. I continued cooking my dinner till the meat had a golden gleam to.

     I was eating the tender meat when a small snap sounded behind the small bush behind me. I turned around slowly because I didn't know what was watching me. I sat there for ten minutes watching the bush waiting for something to pop out. I walked over to the bush since I couldn't stand to stare at the bush because I felt like an idiot doing so.
     What I found worried me. A small girl that looked about four years old at least trying to infuse herself into the bush. I stood puzzle at her for a while, but I came out of my daze a squatted so I was only six inches taller than her. I finally had a proper look at her she had a thick head of auburn hair, and small silver with a hint of turquoise eyes. I spoke out in a calming voice,"Hello what is your, name mine is Percy." I smiled warmly. She  answered softly where I could hardly hear," Gwen Artemisia Candell."
" That's a nice name, Gwen I used to have a friend named that. So why are out here all alone?" I asked
     She looked at me fear evident in her eyes," I- I ran away. Daddy he was hurt me so I ran when he went to sleep." She looked up at me, "Please don't take me back she." cried.
     I stood up pissed,( sorry if that's an inappropriate word to you there isn't anything more like it) what type of person would hurt a small innocent girl." Where did you leave sweetheart?" I asked. Her I darted frantically around in fear. I chuckled," Don't worry I'm not taking you back there." She stood up and pointed in the direction she came from.
     "Ok Gwen I want you to stay here I going to go on on a walk. Can you do that for me?" I asked. She nodded vigorously her hair covered her face when she stopped. "Ok bye don't leave this area and if your in trouble scream."
-----time skip relocation-----
    The trek to Gwen's house was at least five miles. The small girl's strength amazed me. To be able to walk that far with being so underfed and recently beat was unimaginable.
     The house she lived in was completely off grid. It wasn't the normal bricks or boards, this was made of logs. Its power wasn't dependent on a city the building had solar panels surrounding it.
   I walked up to the front door I turned the nob which was surprisingly unlocked and walked in. I found the man in the what was I guess the kitchen. He was facing the opposite of me watching porn and drinking a bottle of vodka.
      I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He stood up to se who was behind him. When was finally turned around completely I kneed his ballsack with a definite pop sound. He leans over clutching them in pain only for me to knee his face. He fell over on his side letting
me stomp on his rib cage. He screamed in pain while I boiled his blood. I deciding to just kill him now because I'm not cruel I torture. I closed my eyes and focused on the water in his body and pulled it out killing him.
     Instead of walking all the way back I just focused on Camp and when I opened my eyes I was their.