My Titles

The  Fates stood together in droopy robes which lost their color long ago turning into a dull gray color.

     "Perseus Jackson we have been watching you and  Because of your recent actions we have been able to decide on what you are able to control and what your domain is." the raspy voices twisted together.

    "Okay, then do I need to summon the council do they know what I am capable of, or what?" I asked.

     "No,they shall not know, for Ananke has plans for you and if the Olympians know they will interfere with her plans. As far as anyone knowing about you new titles only one other being shall know"       

"Who?" I asked curiously.

        Artemis. Akanke herself said she must know, so I shall be done." They stopped and looked at signaling I was supposed to call Artemis. I closed my eyes and let my conscious expand slowing drifting over the earth until I found her. She was somewhere in northern Maine  stalking a large hellhound that looked to be about five times the size of  Mrs.O'Leary. I called out to her just as she was pulling her arrow back. the arrow flew off the string into a small fir. The hound's neck snapped to her direction, and a growl echo through the air and the hellhound pounced. My brain panicked and fear consumed it. 

           I opened my eyes and found myself drained of energy lying on the floor. I as I was regaining my composure  a blinding glow of light filled the room. When I was able to see again i saw a very infuriated Artemis, but when she saw the Fates she was more puzzled.

"I'm getting my titles today, and they wanted only you to know them."  I finished.

The fates began to glow a golden color, and they began to speak in unison," All hail Percy Jackson God of hope, justice, creation, and the afterlife. Your sacred animal is a hippogriff and your weapon of power is spear called Dimiourgía. Your domain is the mountains. You will receive more titles according to how you act in the future." and with that they flashed out.

"Four title to start with impressive, I only got one,so you'll have a ton in a few a millenniums" Artemis viewed.

"I wonder why they wanted only you to know."

Short I know but I couldn't think of a way to lengthen it.