Stiles Stilinski (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Kiss me," she told you, sitting so she could move towards you easier. You looked at her weirdly, not aware that she had wondered about that, or that she was attracted to girls at all. "Seriously, come on, I'm your friend, I'll tell you honestly," she said. You were suddenly aware of Stiles sitting next to you and you glanced over at him to see he had taken the bottle form your hand and had taken a big gulp, looking a little nervous. "He can watch, come on," she once again encouraged. You looked at her again, and thought you had nothing to lose. She was your best friend after all, right?

"Okay, be honest," you told her and she nodded before one of her hands slid to cup your cheek and so did yours before your lips touched. She seemed to be a dominant kisser, forcing your lips open, only slowly to make sure that you were comfortable, but you happily obliged, slipping your tongue in as you heard a few cheers from around you when she pulled away for air.

Opening your eyes, you saw the others smiling at you two before chuckling a little and going back to whatever they were talking about and you sat back, your cheeks on fire, seeing Stiles had crossed his legs, the bottle on the table by the sofa, his hands in his lap.

"Not bad," you shyly looked at Lydia who nodded with a grin, looking a little red, her lipstick smeared slightly. "Pretty good, actually," she added, which for Lydia was a great compliment. You smiled, thanking her quietly, then glanced at Stiles. He looked a little uncomfortable before he glanced at you as well and your eyes met. His pupils had dilated as he bit his lip, the brown irises diverting to your red, swollen lips.

"You okay?" you whispered as he gulped and nodded before looking at Lydia.

"Try with Stiles," she shrugged and your head snapped to her as you tried to subtly shake your head. She didn't get it though as she nudged you towards him. "She's good, come on," she said as you looked to Stiles who only had eyes for you. He tried to smile, which kind of worked but he looked more nervous than comforting. Nevertheless, after a few words to yourself, you managed to softly press your lips to his, making him pull back a little from the surprise, but when you tried to stop, he only slipped his hand behind your neck and kept your mouth with his, letting you slip your tongue in and yes; it was everything you imagined it to be. If not better.

Again, there were sounds of cheering for you guys as your hands wound around his neck, your lips meshing together as he pulled you closer to him. However, soon, he had to pull you away and he quickly slipped a pillow onto his lap, making some others chuckle.

"Get a room!"

"Liam's still innocent!" Malia laughed as the redness of your cheeks intensified to scarlet as you got up and excused yourself quietly, leaving the room, some of the others apologising for embarrassing you but you just waved a hand and sent them a grin before going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to try and clear your head.

You leaned against the counter, hearing the buzz of conversation from next door, watching the tap fill the tall glass with the water while you tried to not think about what that kiss made you feel. What both of those kisses made you feel.

"I'm sorry," you turned to see Stiles standing in the doorway with Lydia, behind the island counter in the middle.

"What for?" you asked, shutting off the tap and drinking from the glass.

"Did I pressure you into it?" Lydia asked, actually looking shy or uncomfortable, one or in between of those two.

"No," you shook your head and put the glass into the sink. "Why are you apologising?" you asked.

"Well we just wanted to know if you were okay," Stiles said as you leaned on the island counter, facing them. "You know, you just seemed embarrassed and you had nothing to be embarrassed about," he shrugged.