Derek Hale (jealous)

You are a werewolf, Derek bit you after Isaac, but you knew about werewolves before you were bitten, you knew about them when your friend Scott was bitten by Peter. You're not sure when, but during all of the sarcastic words spoken, violent acts, and rare kind moments to you, you had gotten a crush on him. And then he started dating Ms. Blake. You're English teacher. You don't like her, because whenever she calls you back into class, she always makes a remark about him and her. Probably just to see how much you can take before you shift.

You walked down the stairs of the school, and you stopped right in your tracks at the sight you saw. You saw Ms. Blake, glance over at you, smirk, and then smashed her lips against Derek's. You didn't know what to do, so you just walked away, even though Derek was supposed to pick you up, and go to a pack meeting, but you would find your own way.

Of course when you got to the abandoned train warehouse, Ms. Blake was there with Derek. She's everywhere, you thought. You just wanted one day without seeing her face, but no, since she's with Derek, she wants to know everything about him, his life, his pack. When you saw her, your heart rate accelerated, and Scott, who was closer to you came right to your side, and he clamped him claws down on your arm to keep you from shifting.

Once he pulled away, you silently thanked him, but he didn't know the reason why you had almost shifted. Derek walked over, and of course that little incident didn't go unnoticed by him. Nothing ever does, except your jealousy. "(Y/N), what the hell was that about?" he asked you. You just shrugged your shoulders, pushed passed him roughly, and you began training with Isaac. When you caught Ms. Blake's scent, you just got angry, because her scent was mixed with Derek, and you took it out on Isaac, since he can fight back, unlike poor bitchy Ms. Blake.

Ms. Blake pulled Derek closer as he watched all of the betas train together, and she grabbed his hand, and when he tried to pull away, she kissed him roughly. Of course this act didn't go unnoticed by you, and then Isaac slammed you down on the ground, and your head cracked against the cement. You let out a cry, and eyes were on you.

"Isaac, what the hell was that for?" you yelled at him, as you looked up t him. He just grinned at you, probably proud of himself, because he was always disgruntled that you were a better fighter than him, and he wanted to top you just once. He helped you up to your feet, and you thanked him, and you saw Stiles pull Derek away from Ms. Blake, and she looked upset by the fact that she wasn't allowed to listen to their conversation.

Later that night, you were in your room of your apartment, and you had just finished showering and changing your clothes, but images of Derek and Ms. Blake kept flashing through your mind, so you began doing pull ups on your pull up bar, using the work out to release your anger, so you didn't follow her scent, and kill her. Yeah, that wouldn't be very good. What can you say, don't make a werewolf with anger issues jealous.

You heard the window open, and you went to attack whoever came in, but you were slammed down onto your carpeted floor. You looked up afraid, and you relaxed when you saw it was just Derek. But why was Derek here? You saw that he was breathing heavily, and he had a different look in his eyes. More gentle and soft, not what you were used to.

"Derek, what are you doing here?" you asked him. "I came here for you." he whispered. "What do you mean?" you sounded confused even to your ears. "Stiles said something to me..." he whispered gently. "What did he say?" you asked nervously. "Told me what Jennifer was doing." he said, and you cringed when he said her name, but you were more confused when you heard the hard edge in his voice when he said her name.

"And?" you asked him. "And, I broke up with her. No one hurts a member of my pack. No one hurts you." he said. "What is that supposed to mean?" you asked him, not caring, that you both were still on the floor. He let out a frustrated sigh, and he rethought his words. He then gave you a rare Derek smile. "It means I'm in love with you. I only went out with her to distract me from my feelings for you, because I didn't think you liked me." he breathed out. You smiled up at him, and you placed one of your hands in his hair. "Can I tell you something?" he asked you, getting a playful glint in his eyes. "Yeah," you said softly. "Jealousy looks good on you." he grinned. You let out a playful growl, and you flipped him over, and you cuddled into his side, where he wrapped his arm around you, as if protecting you from all of the dangers in the world.