Scott McCall (Rivalry)

You walked around the clearing in the forest, waiting for your Pack to arrive. You had your eyes closed, just listening for the signs of crunching leaves. They opened when you heard multiple approach and turn to face them. Your Pack all greets you and you greet them back. You hold up a hand when you hear more footsteps and turn your head toward them, eyes narrowed.

You cocked your head to the side, raising an eyebrow when a group of werewolves break through the trees into the clearing. Your Pack began growling at them, but you held up a hand silencing them.

"Can I help you, Scott McCall?" you ask, voice calm but authoritative. He seemed taken back that you knew who he was, but he didn't do anything.

"We found signs of other werewolves..Normally when we do they like to cause trouble" he sounded unsure. You hum and nod.

"You have no need to be wary of us, we won't cause trouble. We've been living in Beacon Hills for quite awhile," you informed him. Scott nodded and the oldest werewolf started to whisper to him.

You sighed, " No need for whispering Derek," gestures to the other's confused glances," I have nothing to hide. I'm Y/N, or more commonly known as the Alpha Wolf," you introduce. Scott's eyes widened. You were guessing he wasn't expecting that, nor were his companions, except for Derek. The youngest seemed skeptical though, and voiced his skepticism.

You flash a smile, eyes turning red, and orange, almost like fire. He took a step back, in submission, as did the others. Scott was transfixed though, and he gave a small smile.

Obviously they didn't know what an alpha wolf was, so you decided to inform them.

"You seem confused as to what an alpha wolf is," you start but get interrupted by the human that was with them," Isn't an alpha wolf pretty much just the like, leader of a werewolf pack?" he asked. You sigh and shake your head. They knew less then you thought.

"Yes and no. An alpha wolf has even more enhanced hearing,sight, strength, and healing then a normal werewolf. Alpha wolves also have the power to hel control those of other packs including the alpha. We also can transform into a full wolf, though, when in that form, we are particularly more vicious.But then again, a few werewolves can transform," you look at Derek," Like you and your Mother. Another thing about us, we are always female," as you were talking your pack sat down, and talked to themselves.

"You can control alphas?" Scott asked, eyes narrowing. You nod but wave his concern away. " I would only do that if the situation called for it, Scott." You took a good look at his pack, from Scott to Stiles. Interesting bunch, and you knew there were others that weren't here tonight. It didn't matter though, no matter how many he had in his pack, his strength would never rival yours.

"Now, can you kindly leave? We were just about to have a meeting," you turn your back to the group of teens, and to your pack. They stand up, giving you matching grins. You hear the group behind you leave, and begin your meeting with your pack. In a couple of minutes you were done and your pack had disappeared once more. You took a breath before your body began to change into that of a great wolf, eyes burning in the dark.

You took off into the night, howling at the moon. You hear the resounding howls from your pack, and also those of Scott's, signalling that your packs had an alliance.