Scott McCall (lovely)

Isn’t she lovely? Isn’t she wonderful? Isn’t she precious? Less than one minute old, I never thought through love we’d be making one as lovely as she, but isn’t she lovely made from love…” 

“Scott, its okay, you tried your best.” Y/N soothes, hugging him tightly. 

“I know, I just feel like this is all my fault.” He sighs, falling onto his bed, as she began cleaning his cuts. 

“Well its not, you did what you could, Scott. Under all the wolf, there still is a teenager who has a real life.” Y/N assures him, leaning forward and kissing his cheek, gently. 

“I love you,” He tells her. 

She looks up from another cut on his arm and blushes, “I love you too, Scott, you already know that.” She chuckles, wiping the dried blood. 

He takes her hand in his, stopping her movements, and they stare longingly into one another eyes, “You’re the most important person in my life, Y/N. You’re beautiful and smart, and talented, and if it weren’t you, I’d lose my mind.” He leans forward, kissing her forehead, and bringing her to sit on his lap. 

Lying down, she cuddles into his chest. Looking down, Scott smiles at the her.”Thank you, Scott.” Y/N whispers. 

“For what?” He asks. 

“For making me feel so precious.”