Secrets and Lies. Part 59

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 59:

Recap:

Soryu POV continues:

As I watch the doctor's preforming the life giving surgery.

All of sudden the heart monitor begin to blared in a fast pace. Doctors begin to shout the only thing I catch from their voice is "We are loosing her!" One of the doctor shouted.

My heart clinched in my chest. An overwhelming sadness has taken over me.

"No you can't die!" I yelled out. Eisuke lay his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I glanced toward him eyes full of tears.

"Leave us!" Eisuke growled out.

End of recap:

Soryu POV continues:

As I listen to the doctors chatter I hear the words that come from that myself we got her back we stabilize her the bullets out all we can do is wait.

I looked down on her sleep in her face she is pale her Carmel skin is so pale she looks almost dead.

but my I love, what have I gotten you into. I should've stayed away from you that day I should've denied you I should've let you go. We wouldn't be fighting for your life right now.

At the monitors failing about, all these thoughts went through my head; I couldn't hold back the tears that fell. 

"I can't lose you I can't lose you I can't lose you." I'm repeating to myself over over again in my mind.

As I stand there with my head pressed against the glass willing you to live willing you to look at me with those beautiful eyes

I would do anything to switch places with you any day you are my life you and the kids up my soul.

Please stay out side not saying a word but just being there he is my best friend after all.

The doctor stupid head up towards me. I guess he's the head of surgery. "We got her back however she lost a lot of blood. But she will sleep now she's in a medical induced coma so her body can heal. We will talk after we get her settled in recovery. And a you can be with her there..." The head doctor says to me.

I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. My thoughts were on her, consumed my entire mind. I was hoping she would get through the surgery, and the babies are OKAY. My love is so strong.

I watch as they close her chest up. I know she's a small red scar on her chest as well as I'm her upper arm. 

I have a smile across my face... "She's she she alive and my babies are too..."

"My love you made it. Thank you..." I say in a whisper.

"I knew she won't leave you. I knew she'll make it she's a fighter." Eisuke says quietly to me...

To be continued: