Secrets and Lies 29

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 29:

Sweetness POV continues:

After they all take off. I go and  sit where Trigger wanted me to. I feel the pain from my shoulder and my chest. I'm barely able to breathe now. Due to the pain.

I'm leaning over in pain. I'm slumped over and my eyes are closed while I'm bowing  my head to the floor. I'm  just sitting there. When I open my eyes. I see two black shoes standing in front of me. I looked up and I see a sinister grin on the face of the leader of the Punks.

"So we meet again.. I guess your underlings saved you from my Punks?But there not here to save you now!" He smirked.

"Why Can't you go away!" I yelled.

"No! I have to do something! I haven't finished my contract with Ryuun, leader of the Ice Dragons yet. He wanted me to do something for him. Well, he paid me to do." He says smugly.

"............." I glare at him.

"I can't just leave you alive?" He grinned.

"What do you have in store for me?Because, frankly I am really getting pissed off. I can't believe this. This damn greasy man, Blade or what I would've give a  fuck your name is! I'm not in the mood anymore. If you don't leave me the fuck alone right this fucking minute. I will do something that is really out of ordinary for me to do!" I stared my most evilest glare. I am loosing my temper.

"Ohhh, what a potty mouth you have? I think I like it." He begins to lick his lips.

"Ewwww, Nasty! You know, Your really pissing me off!" I growled out.

"Oh honey I'm going to have a little fun with you!" He chuckled.

"............" And I rolled my eyes.

"Okay are you ready to get up? It looks like you need help? I guess my Punks worked you over pretty good, huh?" He grinned.

"................." I narrowed my eyes. Little does he know it was vice versa.

"I guess it Shows that the leadership sucks too. This whole gang is are idiots!" I say to myself.

"Come on and get up. That does mean you need a little help?" He starts to bend towards me.

"What is it now?" I sighed.

Blade reaches down and pulls me up by my hair and I stand up. It  is cruciate pain shot through my head and neck.

"L-let my hair go!" I screamed.

"Does a little thing  like you, think she can order me to do, can tell me what to do, or what she wants?" He bellows in my face.

"................." I frowned in pain.

What blade doesn't know is while I was sitting on my bum, waiting for him to make his move.  I reached into my boot and pulled out the brass knuckle knife which I'm clutching to  use.

The blade is laying against my forearm. I'm just waiting to off him.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to you little girl?" He scoffed.

"No, I do not know what you're going to do to me... greasy man?" I say softly.

"Greasy Man?" He added.

"Yes, you're Greasy Man that's what I call you......." I smirked.

"I'm not a greasy man!" He grumbled.

"Yes you are......" I laughed.

"I am not! And you stop calling me that." He said in rage.

"You are greasy." I raised my voice. As he has my hair wrapped in his left hand.

"No, I am not!" He begins to punch me in my face. With his right fist, he began to strike me. Laughing insanely.

"Haaahaaaa! I'm going to enjoy this!" He smirks happily.

"........." I've had enough. I inhaled through my nose and I spit blood from my clinch teeth into his eyes.

"Ahh! Bitch!" He scowled. Dropping my hair and me at the same time. I fall to one knee. He staggered around. Then He begins to wipe his face. Screaming obscenities my way.

I barely get to my feet. When he grabs my hurt shoulder. I winced in pain but I stand firm, not letting him know I am hurt.

"You know this means Revenge!?" He frowns and states, squinting both of his eyes.

"I'm really tired of this!" I sighed loudly.

I reach up my right arm, and flick the knife upward. I caught him under his left arm and pulled through his suit to the skin. And his blood shot out of his under arm as a waterfall.

His eyes grew wide. His body moved With a sudden jerk. He lost his balance and falls back onto the garage floor. His body starts to seizing.

"That my dear, Greasy Man, is the main vain, connecting to one of your main arteries. And the thing that's coming out of your body is blood. Well, that vain  going down this way is your main vessels, you know your heart and such. That's what carries a lot of blood and oxygen through you... You know if you, so happen to I don't know get stabbed there, or that so happens to open.. You bleed out in less than a minute and 30 seconds. But since you hate me so much. I want to give you a present. Take This!!!" I sing, As I plunged knife deep deep deep into his chest, into his heart as air bubbles escape his chest.

His bubble blood fills his shirt on his front.

I climb on him and I begin to plunged the knife over and over into him.

"Die! Ddddiiieee!" I screamed, I stab him one more time. Till I was tired. I sit back and I sighed. I began to get up I turn to leave this place. I felt my foot kick something. I looked down and I saw something on the floor. I picked it up, it was a set of keys....

I put the keys into my pocket and I barely, well I'm barely standing there. I begin to walk toward the exit stairs, leaving blood trail behind me.

"I Won't be seeing you soon!" I muttered.

"Hopefully not too soon." I began to walk towards the stairs.

I am feeling a little dizzy. I think I might have lost too much blood. I still moved forward to the exit. I reach the stairwell. I went to step up to the stairway.

"I can't stop. If I do I won't make it. I owe it to my children to make it so they will be born. Come on Sweetness! Your no quitter!" I repeat to my self.

I then leaned  to the side of the doorway. Then to the wall. Then to the banister. Slowly making my way to the out side. Trying to escape this hell I was thrown in.

"I can't fail." I whispered.

"I don't think I can make it." I whispered.

"Keep your self going." I say to myself.

"Inui!! I-iiinnui!!" I call out. As my breath is getting shorter. I taste blood in my mouth.

"Don't let my life end here. I want to see my Soryu again. Maybe just one more time. I just want a kiss. That's all. I love you Soryu!" I muttered trying to climb the stairs.

"Inui!" I call out again..

"Inui where are you? I need you right now, Please come back soon. Please!" I say softly.

Then everything, everything faded into black.....

To be continue

December 19,2015
08:28 pm