Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 15:

Soryu POV:

"Ring Ring Ring!" 

I see INUI name on the caller ID. I pick it up.

"Come on pick up I am panicking here." I hear Inui through the phone.

"Yes Inui!" Soryu asked.

"Mr. Oh?" He said.

"Yes Inui!" I replied.

"Sweetness passed out! I don't know what to do?"

"What happened?" He says loudly in a panic.

"I don't know she said she felt ill, and I was going to walk her to the rest room and she just fell back, fainted And I caught her. Sir do you think it's her heart?" He inquired nervously.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"When She was unconscious for six days? Her hospitalization a Couple months ago?" I replied.

"Check her pulse?" Soryu commanded. He is checking her pulse. He says it feel like It pulsating at a high rate.

"Sir it's racing like it was in the hospital. What do I do sir?" He is listening for instructions. He is listening for me to answer.

"Check her purse for medicines she suppose to Take!?" Soryu is in an alert. He places my cell phone between my shoulder and ear to hold my phone in place. Inui pick up her purse and begin looking through it. All he found were some vitamins and aspirin.

"No medicine sir! Only vitamins and aspirin......" He says.

"I have a cold cloth... Oh, Sir she's moving. W-wait she's coming around sir! Good!" He breathe a sigh of relief.

"Phew I am feeling a weight has been lifted. This woman is making me worry." I say with a deep sigh.

"What happen? Oh, Inui I have to go now I'm going to be sick!" Sweetness says abruptly. She tries to get up, but he put my hand on her shoulder to keep her from getting up. I hear her conversation through the phone. She doesn't sound well at all.

"Sir I'll call you right back. After I make sure she is stable." He says quickly.

"Right!" Soryu says and ends call.

The calls ends......

Time Skip Doing boring paper work.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" I see Inui on the caller ID.  "This is the call back.

I receive a call back from Inui.

"Mr. Oh." He asked.

"Inui?" Soryu replied.

"She's better.. I think it was the desserts and tea. She said that she hasn't fully recovered yet and that greasy man made her blood pressure go crazy. So that's why she fainted." He relaid the information to me.

"So what is going on?" I asked.

"Samejima just arrived." He said.

"Good! Inui bring Sweetness straight here!" Soryu stressed.

"Yes Sir!" He replied.

"Make sure nothing happens to her..." Soryu says.

"I will protect the Princess with my life!" He pledged.

"Inui hold nothing back!" Soryu commanded.

"Right Sir!" Inui replied.

The call ended.

I am resume filling out my paper work. I need to finish this, I am so behind.

Time Skip

I received another call this time it was the head of the Ice Dragons, Mr. RYUUN.

"What does he what?" I say out loud. I let my cell phone ring a few more times, trying to get my anger under control.

"Yes Ryuun." I say in a dispizing breath.

"Soryu." He says.

"Yes." I replied.

"Have you taken care of that problem with the Punks?" He asked.

"Almost there, only is 17 left plus their BOSS." I replied.

"Good."

"Also have resolved your relationship with that girl, It's over?" He says smugly.

"Yes........" I replied through grits teeth.

"Good I see....." He replies happily.

"..........." I'm holding in my anger.

"I hope you are staying away from her? You know what will happen if you don't! This is the future of the Ice dragons and the future of your life!" He said.

".........." I'm at a lost for words.

Flashback

I drifted off into a dream. In to a Happier time. I'm was asleep and a pair of lips are kissing me over and over. I open my eyes to see my darling Sweetness.

"Good morning......" I say.

"Good morning my love!" She said.

"Why are you kissing me?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to wake you. I wanted the best way to do so. So I woke you this way. Do you like it?" She said lovingly.

"Yes!" I say.

"Your wish is my command...." As she kisses me passionately.

"Okay my Love, it's time for you to get ready for work....." She said as she began to get up from the bed.

I grasp her left hand and pull her gently towards me. I wrap my arm around her waist and pushed her down on the bed and I climbed on top of her. I stroke her cheek. I looked into her eyes.

"More Woman!" I said with a smirked.
I began to plant gentle kisses all over her body. And.......

"Soryu I am totally in love with you" she said as she kissed me back.

" I love you too!" I replied.

Flashback over

I was startled when Ryuun yell my name through the phone.

To be continue
_________________________