Secrets and Lies part 17

___________________________
This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some Smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 17:

Soryu POV continues:

Still in flashback dream:

She reach for my waistband and she takes my cue to begin removing my pants and underwear as well. I removed the towel that was covering her body. I'm a little clumsy, but unwilling to break the kisses long enough to actually see what I am doing. As I slowly wriggle out of my clothing, we break contact long enough for me to kick them to the floor.
I can feel her bare skin along the entire length of my body. We continue to explore each other's bodies with our fingertips and mouths while shifting positions to give each other access to every part of each other. Each quiver of my body or his increases my anticipation of our eventual joining.

"Sweetness, I need you now."

"Yes, Soryu, I need you too." I wrap my arms around her.

I grip her hips. And I then flip her over. Now I'm on top. I stares straight into her eyes as I holds myself above her body with the tip of my penis at the entry to her vagina. I slowly lower my body into her, easily sliding into her. I moan as her body shake slightly under my grip. Slowly, I move, I pull out before pushing back in. Every nerve of her body is primed to receive me and she pulls me towards her as she scream my name over and over.

With one last shudder, I collapses onto her and she wrap her arms around my back.
we snuggle into each other's necks.

Flashback Over

"SHIT!" I say loudly now I can't concentrate on this damn paper work!

"Ryo!" I shout in a huff.

"Yes Soryu!" He answers.

"I am going to the gym....." I claimed. I have to work off all this sexual tention. My mind. Is on her. I sigh deeply.

"YE.......? SORYU cell phone starts to ring. Cutting Ryo off.

"ring ring ring."

Samejima name appears across the caller ID.

"Whats the matter? SAMEJIMA!" I shouted.

"Mr. Oh, I have a problem? I found out that the greasy man is really, Blade. The leader of the Punks. How do you want me to proceed? Also there were at least 11 Punks and the Boss is here." Samejima states.

"They were? What do you mean?" I am in confusion.

"Yes the Princess killed 2 of them in the women's room.... Also we need a clean up crew for that it is really gruesome sir." He comments.

"WAIT? She killed 2? Where were you two?" I asked bluntly.

"They climbed in to the bathroom after Inui checked it...." He explained.

"I see...... Is she okay?" I asked with concerned.

"No!" He says concerningly.

"What!? Did they hurt her?" I'm feeling nervous.

"I think she has changed, she is very angry I have never seen her this way." He murmurs.

"She could be in shock?" I say with concern.

"Her eyes are cold and she was covered in blood. I'm sending you the scene in the ladies room, and of her. She did this...." He says in disbelief.

"I see....... She did this?" As I look at the gruesome scene. I can't believe she did this. I sigh. She must not had a choice she would not have fought.