Secrets and Lies 25

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 25:

"You have full plump lips. The things I can do with your mouth." Blinks says licking his lips to me.

"Ew! No! Why do you guys lick their lips? That's So Nasty!" I blurted out.

Blocks giggled at my out burst.

"You think you're getting out of this, it's not going to be that easy?" Blinks whispered.

".................." I stare at him blankly. N-not knowing what to do. I bowed my head.

"So beautiful, and sassy. Do you have a name?" Blinks says seductively.

"Iii-I don't talk to strangers! And I don't want to talk to you. When your half naked!" I spat averting my eyes from him.

"We're not strangers, honey!" Buckles smirked.

"Awe Honey don't you know we want to play with you?" Brinks grins.

"I never been in this position before." I say softly.

"Hey fellas I think she is too innocent...." Blocks says as he takes his pants off.

"Damn, what a shame....... We have to kill her!" Knuckles says with a hint of regret.

My eyes grow wide in fear. But I am resolve to take care of this situation. I will have some battle scars, but I will get through this.

Brinks laughs at knuckles little joke. He turns to me and flashes a evil smirk. He lifts up my chin and pushes his lips on to mine. I clinch my lip together tightly. He didn't like that. He grabs me by my neck with his right hand. He lifts me to my feet. Holding tightly to my neck.

"Now I'm going to kiss you again and you going to let me in!" He squeezes tightly. Growling in every word.

"............" I nod in compliance. But I have a trick for him as soon as he placed his nasty tongue in my mouth I have a surprise, so go ahead I'm not going to stop him.

He smiles thinking he has won. "See that's a good girl!" He pats me in my head with his left hand.

Blinks turns and faces the guys. And shouts this is how you train a feisty chic.

"See guys I've trained her! Whatch!" Brinks brags.

"Yeah sure?" Blocks says.

"..........." Knuckles just smirks at him.

"We will see?" Buckles laughs in amusement.

"I'll show you watch me!" He pouted rebelliously.

He turns back towards me. And leans over to me, "You know what will happen if you don't obey me!?" He contort his face in anger.

"........" I nod.

His right hand is still wrapped around my throat. His left hand rested on my right shoulder. He then plants a hard kiss on my lips. He bit my lower lip for entrance. I hesitated for a few seconds and I allow it. But I want to puke. He tongue enters my oral cavern. Harshly trying to find my tongue. I avade his tongue like the plague.