Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

I crawled into a ball on the floor as he continued to hit me all over my body, pain rushing through me.

He had never been this way before, I must really be a waste of space..

(End of flashback)

I continued to cry as the memory replayed in my mind. What if Leda thinks that we don't love her? What if she starts cutting like I did? I know she's a baby but she sure is growing fast.

"I'm a horrible mother.."

"No you're not Andy.." Ash cooed, playing with my hair. "You're a wonderful mother and Leda and I are both incredibly lucky to have you in our lives."

"Ash you don't understand." I said, more tears falling as I thought of the memory again. The beatings my grandpa gave me were always worse than the ones from Jack and Garrett.

"What don't I understand?"

I took a deep breath before telling Ash the whole story, breaking down in the middle.

"Andy, I'm so sorry you went through that. You're not worthless, do you understand me?" Ash spoke, titling my chin up lightly.

I nodded weakly, even though I don't understand.

"And, that situation was different. Your grandparents were neglecting you, they're awful people. We both care about Leda and I know that she's not feeling the same way you felt. And I'll try to be quieter next time, but it's not going to be easy.. You're a beast in bed And.."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I kissed him lightly as a way of saying thank you. I still don't really believe him, but I need to try to forget.

"Now lets go find Leda." Ash said. We both slipped on some boxers before stepping into Leda' s room. She sat on the floor with Andy's phone, twiddling her little thumbs.

"Leda.. you're not allowed to touch that honey.." I spoke, taking the phone out of her hands.

I swear I peed my pants when I saw what she was doing. She had tested CC pretending to be me...for a long time.

(Leda and CC' s conversation- Andy is Leda in the conversation just to be clear)

Andy: Heyyy

CC: Uh he Andy. What's up?

Andy: Just sitting here thinking of you

CC: Um.. ok. Did I do something wrong?

Andy: Nope, you're just perfect babe

CC: Andy are you drunk?

Andy: Nope, I don't need alcohol. I just need you.

CC: Andy cut it out. This isn't funny anymore

Andy: This isn't a joke baby. Come over here

CC: Dude. We're both fertiles who both have amazing mates. Stop.

Andy: I can't ignore any feelings towards you any longer

CC: ANDY! YOU CAN'T HAVE FUCKING FEELINGS FOR ME!

Andy: Actually I can

CC: I SAID FUCKING CUT IT OUT! I'M NOT LAUGHING

Andy: And I said fucking come over here

CC: Go home Andy you're drunk

Andy: Get in my bed already

CC: Fuck you. Goodbye Andy

My mouth hung open as my mind processed everything I had just read. My baby just turned one of my best friends against me by pretending to be me- well.. a fucked up version of me.

I showed Ashley the conversation and he gasped, covering his mouth with his hand. We need help, like now. This is out of control. Our little baby girl knows how to use the word "fuck" in a sentence correctly even though we never told her.

I put Leda back to bed without saying another word. I don't know what to say.. we're going back to my mom tomorrow for advice.

After apologizing to CC, I crawled back into bed with Ash, my head spinning. Ash wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek. "It'll be okay honey."

"I'm dizzy Ashy.." I mumbled, my head spinning.

"Here honey," he spoke, moving his neck over to my lips. "You haven't fed in forever, drink my love."

I slowly sunk my fangs into his neck, their delicious liquid filling me up. Within minutes the dizziness went away, his blood on my tongue. I pulled my fangs out, kissing the spot gently.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

The dizziness was gone but the feeling in my stomach was still fresh, I'm so worried about Leda. She's extremely powerful, and with all power comes a price. I don't want her to fall into that trap, I don't want her to be the bully.

"I love you my Andy." Ash spoke, holding me.

"I love you too Ash."

------------------------------+-------------------------------------

I stepped into my mom's office, gripping onto Ash's hand. Leda squirmed around in Ashleys' s arms, crawling down to the ground.

"Well, Andy and Ashley, it's certainly nice to see you again. You too miss Leda."

It's funny to watch my mom try to stay professional but fail. She was easily distracted by her grandkids cuteness.

"You too Mrs. Biersack." Ash smiled.

"Well, what seems to be the problem?"

Ash looked at me encouragingly, motioning for me to speak. I took a deep breath before speaking up, "Well, it's not necessarily a problem, we're just very concerned. As you can probably tell, Leda has VERY power super powers. She's growing incredibly fast and can already talk and walk. She even has a very wide vocabulary.." I said, showing my mom the text messages.

"Oh my.." She gasped. "Well, I need to perform a quick test if that's ok."

We both nodded, we were desperate. She held up a stick to one of Leda' s fangs, and the little green lights on the stick lit up like crazy.

"Yep. I knew it."

"Knew what?" Ashley and I both asked in unison, our eyes wide.

"Well, as you could probably tell, Leda has a ton of gracium in her. For some reason, people with gracium in them don't usually have kids. But when they do, like you Ashley, the kids are extremely powerful. The name for them is Catchers. That's what Leda is. All I can say is, you need to watch out for her. She's growing very quickly, and should look about 16 in a few years. After that the growth will most likely slow down, but for now there's no telling. There's a lot of temptations that go with extreme power, so be careful. Please, just watch out. If she isn't kept away from those temptations, she could become a monster."

I stared back at her in shock. There's no way my little girl could become a monster.. could she?