Chapter Ten

(Andy's POV)

I lay next to Ashley on the hospital bed, listening to his heart beat. I was so close to losing him, and now I'm never letting go.

"Excuse me?"

We looked up to see my mother standing in the doorframe, a clipboard in her hands. Oh yeah, I forgot she works here.

I sat up a little bit, motioning for her to come in.

"Ashley, I would like you to meet my mother."

Ashley looked taken aback as he shook my moms hand.

"I thought..I thought your parents left you And.."

"Well, it's a long story. I was just reunited with her a few hours ago. She works here."

"Oh..I can see that. Nice to meet you Mrs. Biersack." Ashley spoke.

"Nice to meet you too Ashley." My mom said. "I'm glad you and Andy are happy together. I trust you'll take good care of him."

"Oh I will." Ashley smiled, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.

My mom smiled awkwardly at us, "Um, well I'm actually your nurse as well, so I'm supposed to tell you a few things before you leave."

"Okay." Ash spoke, wrapping an arm around me.

"Ok..where to start. First of all, you're quite lucky to be alive. You were hit pretty hard on the head. You also broke your nose. And second, we did some tests on you while you were still asleep, and we found traces of gracium in your body. Gracium is an extremly powerful substance, and when placed in somethings body , it allows the creature to have, how do I put this...super powers. Once the creature turns 18 years old, the powers activate. They are different for everyone who has them. The only bad part is, there are very smart and sneaky vampires called Defeaters, and all they want is gracium. Even if they have some, enough is never enough for them. Defeaters will do anything to get gracium, including killing. I know this is a lot for you to take in, but I'm just advising you to be careful."

Ashley stared back at her in shock, his mouth hanging open.

"So..when I turn 18, I'm gonna have super powers?"

"That's correct."

I pulled him into a big hug, patting his back.

"Thanks blue eyes."

"Of course Ashy."

"Oh, one more thing Ashley." my mom said. "I'm not trying to scare you, but I'm going to recommend that you mate with Andy before your 18th birthday. Just in case. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but if a Defeater was to get a hold of you, he could mate with you if you weren't already mated with Andy. And I know you don't want that to happen"

Ashs face went pale, and he gripped onto me tighter. "Then we'll mate tonight." He whispered in my ear, kissing my nose.

Doms and fertiles mate by having sex and then injecting their speacial mating venom into each other. After you've mated, other vampires can immediatly tell that you're taken, and you'll be with your mate as long as they're alive.

"Ok, then Ashley, you are clear to leave."

I helped Ash up and we thanked my mom, promising to keep in touch. I'm not actually allowed to see her, but I honestly don't care.

Ashley grabbed my hand as we waited for Jake to come and pick us up outside. After waiting for almost an hour, Jake finally showed up.

"It's about time!" Ashley yelled.

"Sorry man, traffics shit right now."

I climbed into the back with Ashley, practically sitting on him the entire ride.

We eventually arrived back at Jakes place. Jake said we could stay in his guest room, and he gave us some clothes to borrow.

"Thanks Jake. I really appreciate it."

"No problem Andy."

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT hehe) I closed the door and joined Ash on the bed. I could tell he was nervous about mating and confused about all we had just learned. Well, I'm going to fix that.

I climbed on top of him, kissing his neck.

"You're so sexy Ash." I whispered seductivly in his ear. I began to grind our crotches together, and he gave in.

"Not as sexy as you." He grinned, flipping me over so that he was on top of me.

He kissed my lips lovingly before moving down to my neck. He found my sweet spot, sucking on it until he left a dark hickey. I moaned out in pleasure, my mouth forming the perfect O.

He removed my shirt and pants, and quickly removed his own as well. He sucked on my nipples, biting down on each one. He planted soft kisses down my chest, reaching my bockers. He quickly removed them, revealing my rock hard member.

He kisses all around it, avoiding where I wanted to be touched.

"Please Ash!"

"Beg for me baby..."

"No.."

"If you want it, beg for it.."

I gave in, "Please baby, suck me! I want you to fuck me Ashy! Please just fuck me!"

He grinned before taking all of me in his mouth. "Oh Ash.." I moaned as he bobbed his head up and down. He began to hum, the vibrations driving me crazy.

"Ashy I'm close!"

He began to suck me harder, our eyes never losing contact.

"ASH!" I moaned out as I released my load into his mouth. He swallowed it all, licking his lips. Fuck, I'm extremly turned on now.

I crawled back over to him, ripping off his boxers. "Fuck me Ashley.."

"You got it baby." He winked at me, lubing himself up.

He positioned himself at my entrance, whispering, "If it hurts, just tell me, and I'll stop."

He kissed my cheek before slowly pushing himself inside me. Pain surged through me, and I tried to fight back tears.

He kissed my tears away. After a little while, I adjusted and the feeling of him inside of me started to feel really good.

"You can move now baby." I spoke.

He began to pick up the pace, moving in and out of me.

"Ash, faster!"

"Fuck, Andy you feel so good.." Ashley moaned.

With every thrust I felt myself getting closer and closer. "ASH I'M GONNA-" I released my load all over our stomachs, and Ash came inside of me shortly after.

He crawled back up to me, us both gasping for breath.

"That was amazing Ash.." I whispered in his ear.

"You're amazing Andy." He smiled. "You ready?"

I nodded as I slowly bit down on his neck, releasing my mating venom inside of him. I couldn't help but let out a moan, it felt great to sink my teeth into him.

After I was done, he positioned himself at my neck, releasing his vemom into me.

He pulled out, cuddling me in his arms. I can't believe it, I finally have a mate!

"I love you And."

'I love you too Ashley."