New Year Problems

Start from the beginning

"Draco check if its him" Lucius demanded. Draco didn't move.

"Draco, you understand that if we are the ones to hand him to the Dark Lord everything will be forgotten" he said to him again.

"Let's not forget who was the one who caught him in the first place" one of the snatcher spoke.

"How dare do you speak to me like that in my own house!" Lucius shouted at him. Draco and I both jumped scared. He let go of me shaking as Bellatrix approached him.

"Come on, don't be shy sweety, come over. Look, is this what we think he is we call, he will kill us all, we need to be absolutely sure" she dragged him to Harry as he kneel to his face level looking at him. Harry took a look at him and then to me and then back to him. For Merlin's sake where is Snape when you need him?

 For Merlin's sake where is Snape when you need him?

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco stuttered. I think he was trying to buy time as they both stared at each other.

"Yes,what is wrong with his face?"

"Something he picked in the forest I reckon", one of the snatchers spoke.

"Or ran into a stinging chant" she said. She turned to Hermione.

"Was it you dear?" She pointed at her laughing evilly. I gulped I need to help them but I didn't know how. Draco and Harry were still staring at each other.

"Give me her wand", Bellatrix said to the snatchers, "let's see what her last spell was". They handed her wand and Hermione looked at me worriedly. They had discovered her.

"Ahhhh got you" Bellatrix laughed. He turned to one of the snatchers and gasped. "What's that?" She asked with wide eyes. "Where you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon is mine now" the snatcher smiled evilly. Oh Merlin's sake. I sucked in a breath, the sword of Gryffindor.

Bellatrix quickly chocked him with her wand. All of them. I stepped back scared, breathing heavily.

"Are you mad?!" One of the free snatchers shouted before she chocked him too

"Go!! Go!!!" She shouted at them mad. They ran away frightened. Bloody cowards. Hermione looked very scared now.

"Sissy, put the boys in the cellar!" She dragged them to Narcissa. "I'm having a little conversation with this one! Girl to girl!" She snapped at Hermione's direction. The boys were dragged to the cellar. Draco came to me talking my hand as I experienced the horror.

"Now, where did you get this from girly" she snapped at her. Hermione sucked in a breath and didn't speak.

"Well, I guess a little cruciatus curse will loosen up your tongue!" She snapped at her sending her to the floor.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"No" Draco whispered but it was too late.

"No!" I shouted dropping to the floor hugging her.

"What is this?! What is this?!" Bellatrix shouted.

"Stop, don't do this please don't do this" I begged her crying.

"I knew it! I knew you couldn't be trusted" she snapped

"I knew it! I knew you couldn't be trusted" she snapped. "Lucius, take her I'll deal with her later after I'm done with this one!" She pushed me of Hermione dragging me to Lucius.

"Get veritaserum! Quickly!" She shouted.

Wormtail came quickly with it.

"Give it to her! Now!" She shouted and he shoved it down my throat.

"Why are you helping her?! Tell me!" She asked.

"She's my sister!", I cried, "she's my sister" I couldn't stop my tears of fear.

"Ha! Look we what we got over here, a couple of mudbloods" she said.

"You had it very secret, didn't you sweety" she looked at Draco, "our own blood is a traitor, look at your son, Lucius and Sissy. This must not get to the Dark Lord or we are all dead!" She snapped.

"You disgust me" she turned to Draco.

"Now, for her. Crucio!" Hermione started to shout.

"Stop! No stop! Give her Veritaserum! Please if you want someone to torture, torture me!" I struggled in Lucius arms.

"Don't!" Draco shouted to Bellatrix.

"I said I would take care of her later, dear nephew" she snapped at him.

"Now you!", she pointed at me. "You get to watch as I torture your dear mudblood, filthy blood sister!"