t. you, me and the fiery sun

a/n; i am sorry..everything is going way too fast and that's how i usually write especially for short stories. — gee

+ you, me and the fiery sun

the fiery sun, that looked like it would set the whole world on fire— was mesmerising, trees swayed gently, the air was cool and the sky began to settle down with the sun, causing the whole portrait to become a beautiful swirling mess of art.

big and fluffy rose shaded clouds drifted apart or how the sky was no longer blue but periwinkle

it was pure bliss. how peaceful, enjoying what mother nature had gave to us selfish human beings whom chose to destroy what we had been given, maybe unsatisfied with the beauty or a whole other story.

it was just jimin and yoongi, laying side by side on the grass, enjoying the view of clouds passing by.

"you know. when i was younger, i thought people were able to stand on a cloud or eat it like cotton candy."

yoongi spoke lowly, eyes still towards the sky, jimin giggled agreeing as well.

"hmm that's funny. you would fall right through."

"of course."

the two sighed, as the sound of the wind blew, jimin's arm stretched out towards the periwinkle landscape, using his small hand to wave and "claw" at it.

"sometimes i wish i could run my fingers through the sky."

mumbling under his breath, nearly inaudibly.

yoongi thought that was hella cute, he thought park jimin in general was an adorable small tiny bean that must be protected at all costs.

yet yoongi was trapped in the friend zone, he wondered if jimin ever considered to have feelings for him too.

it is a 50/50 chance, so yoongi still had his hopes up, i mean, jimin confessed he was gay during his hair dye journey at namjoon's salon and yoongi, of course accepted him and would gladly support him.

you can run your hands through my hair.

the thought was nice. having jimin's hands in his, playing with it.

"o-oh sure."

soon yoongi frowned, closing his eyes.

"oh sure? what do you mean by that park?"

"well min, you said you can run your hands through my hair. s-so um er i will." he stuttered, becoming shy, giving off a awkward laugh.

" he stuttered, becoming shy, giving off a awkward laugh