t. park jimin

+ park jimin

room twenty five was when he first laid his eyes on him, with fiery orange hair. perhaps it could be brighter than his future. just maybe, not a yes.

he wouldn't know his new neighbour would be next to his apartment , they say it was a unlucky number in the building complex.

no one truly knew why but the landlord.

"are sure want to move into to room twenty five?"

"yes i am sure, didn't you ask me that like already five times?"

"okay that's true but as the landlord, this room number is considered unlucky."

"okay."

park jimin didn't give a care and just immediately opened the door, dragging along his suit case.

"have a safe stay. i would be happy to give you a knew room anytime."

the other nodded and quietly giving a small thanks, no noticing yoongi was watching him from his door, pretending to sweep the front door, although it was already pretty clean.

the more he analysed jimin, he pondered over a word

ethereal.

that's right, he was ethereal. his beauty seemed to be out of this world and knowing the orange head was going to be his next door neighbour, made him feel a little bit of happiness bubble inside but of course he couldn't admit that.

most elderly people stayed here and yoongi seen himself as a 68 year old grandpa stuck in some 24 (korean age) year old's body.

jimin came out of his new home, wanting to greet his neighbour and even become friends.

"hey you must be room twenty six, am i correct?"

yoongi nodded attempting to remain calm.

fuck even his voice is so beautiful. he is my fucking aesthetic.

"oh that's good. my name is park jimin and for now on i will be your new neighbour from room twenty five."

"min yoongi. welcome." giving off a bitch resting face as a façade.

"o-oh. yoongi is a very cute name.." he spoke shyly

"so as jimin."

yoongi smiled internally.