"Do you know this man well?"
"What do you mean?"
"Enough to marry him. I only ask this because we all do not know much about him. Perhaps you know him from somewhere?"

"I love Justin." Julia said softly as she looked at Fatimah. She said nothing else as she looked at the woman sitting across from her.

"I love him." Julia said again.

"Julia, oh Julia." Fatimah laughed a little and then nodded. "I see."

"Has he told you he loves you?" She asked julia again. Julia began to think and she began to feel saddened at the fact that he had never told her those words, but she didn't want to give Fatimah a reason to be suspicious.

"Yes, he has." Julia lied.

Fatimah smiled. "If he makes you happy, that is all I care."

It was getting dark, and as julia began to approach closer to her hut, she smelled something delightful. She was confused. Who was cooking?

Just when she thought something was strange, she saw Justin bringing in something into the hut. It seemed like he was carrying something.

Could it be?

"He has prepared a dish..." julia whispered to herself, quickly making it into the hut.

The floor was covered with the mat, everything that needed to be set up to eat was done, she even saw a simple dish Justin made sitting in the center.

"You...made this?" Julia asked him, surprised.

Justin smiled nervously. "I...wanted to surprise you and show you what I could do. This was the simplest food I could prepare."

Julia laughed. "I cannot wait to taste it. I am very surprised. It looks good, Justin."

"Shall we?" Justin chuckled.

__

"Justin.." Julia said kind of hesitant as she looked down at her feet.
Justin knitted his eyebrows together wondering why she sounded like that. Surely she was not upset. "Yes? Are you alright?"  He asked using her brush to glide down her tresses.

"I am fine, Justin. I was just...there's something I've been wanting to ask you." She said turning around to face him.

Justin was not sure why, but he became nervous. There was just something about her asking in this certain way.