Chapter 21

Desiree in Mm
5:30 am
*Phone rings*

Joseph PoV
"Baby your phone"Kim said to me I wasn't stunting that damn phone.
*Phone rings again*

"Babyyyyy get the fucking phone "I got up and rubbed my eyes.

Phone convo
"Who the fuck is this calling me*looks at clock*in 5 in the morning?"

"Sir it's Trevan we have a problem"

"What the fuck is it ?"

"Ummm one of the drug lord of California wanted to talk to you he said he has a private plane for you and a hotel waiting for you out there"

"What time he need me there"

"Tomorrow at 5pm you private plane take off sir"

"Ok I'll see you today at 10am at the trap"

"Yes sir"

End phone convo

"Who was that?"

"It's a business call Ima have to go to cali at five this afternoon"she looked at me and I know she mad not.

"Are you fucking series"she got up but I pulled her back down.

"don't do that you know what's up with the game"

"Mhmmm let me go now"

"No"I said getting between her legs kissing her on the lips and than going to her neck.

"Mmmm...Stop Joseph"

"Mommy and daddy"I already knew who that was I got off Kim and walked to the door to open it.

"What's up babygirl?"

"I wanna come in here to sleep"I moved out the way to let her in.

"Hey momma"

"Hey baby"

We all got in the bed and went back to sleep.

Aaliyah Pov
I just woke up and bored it's 8 in the morning and the only one up and bored out my mind like wth I turned on the tv and watched paw control I love the theme song it's lit😋.

"Paw control,paw control well be there on the doubl-gco"

"Shut up Aaliyah"

" Wake up hoe"

"Fuck you"

Anonymous Pov
As the day went on everyone was just chilling Joseph let everyone know he was leaving for a business trip Troy asked did he need to go and Joseph said no now skipping to in California.

Joseph Pov
I just got in to town at 10 and now headed to the hotel I don't know what this dude want or what he's gonna go so I gotta be in my right state of mind.

"Room number sir?"

"Room 215"

"Oh you have a sweet "

"Ok where I go?"

"To the right and up the elevator"

"Thanks"

As I got on the elevator I got a text and it was from Kim saying did you make it there and I said I have made it safe.i made it to my room and when I opened it it was a girl there by the window.

i made it to my room and when I opened it it was a girl there by the window

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked in and closed the door.

"Ummm what are you doing here?"

"My boss sent me"

"What your name?"

"Desiree"she said walking towards me I put my bags down.

"Well Desiree Ima need for you to leave"she grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"No I'm need for you to get off me"I said making sure I didn't touch her she bent down to kiss me and I moved my face.

"Look here babyeh you needs ta get up off me"she rolled her eyes and got off me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I got me a women at home and ain't trying to fuck nothing up with her"

"Oh"she said getting her stuff and walking out the door .

Now it's time for me to go to bed I need the rest for tomorrow hope it goes well no one getting hurt or killed"

Thanks DeeJayJohnsonBae for being on my book 😘😘