Chapter 8

House rooms in MM
*Troy POV*
10am
-Ring Ring-

"Hello"I said as I wiped my eyes and headed to the bathroom.

"What's up its Lucas"he said through the phone.

"Oh what's up boy where u been"I said getting excited to finally hear from my nigga for a long time.

"Man shit I'm thinking the same thing were u been,you back in town yet?"he asked.

"Yea I'm in town we should meet up"I said as I but my clothes on.

"Ok how about today around 3"he respond.

"Ok cool with me see u then"I said as I hung up the phone.

After getting of the phone with my boy i hopped in the shower and when i got out i got dressed...me and my nigga haven't talk for a long as time and I can't wait to see him so we can catch up but I'm gonna call old girl to see what she doing .
Y/n POV
My dad is really irritating me even though i haven't been here for long he always wanna know what I'm doing and who I'm texting like leave me alone.*knock knock*"Who is it"I said rolling my eyes knowing it was my dad so I took a deep breath"Your dad" I did a little prayer before saying"You can come in dad"I walkied in my bathroom and close my door."What you want dad"I said as I brushed my teeth"Um I was wondering if you wanted to do anything today with me kamora"he said"Yea dad when"I said as I rolled my eyes"30 minutes"he said"ok see you then"I respond opening my door as he walked out.
~~~~~~~~~
"Kamora come here"I yelled as I got dressed when she walked in she had on hello kitty outfit that looked very cute I was wondering who got it for her cause I didn't remember packing something like that in her bag."what u want sister"she said looking at me " I was just Wondering what u was wearing today but I see what u got on cute"I said smiling at her"oh ok"she walked out the room after she said that.
Y/N Outfit
White T-shirt
Bleached high waisted pants
Blue all stars
Blue lipstick
White socks
Curly high ponytail
~~~~~~~~
Joseph POV
My daughters and I are going out right know cause I want to catch up with lost time I already made up with my princess kamora but I know y/n will be harder than her cause she's older and understand more.I have a feeling something going on I don't know what but I'll find out sooner or late.
~~~~~~~~~
"Ahhhh go harder"Ashley moans as she throws her head back.

Ring-Ring
"Don't get it"??? Said as he went down on her and gripped her right breast.

"I got to"she said looking down at him .

"Ok your choice"he responded will he smirked against her.
Phone Convo
"Who is it" Ashley said through the phone as she tried no to moan through the phone.

"Um Troy who else would be checking on you"he said she caused under her breath before talking back.

"Oh hey mmhmm fuck"she moaned covering her mouth real fast but was to late cause he heard it.

"What the fuck you doing over there ash"he screamed through the phone.

"She with her side nigga boy you didn't know"the boy said as he took the phone from ash.

"Nigga I don't know you and why the fuck you talking about side nigga"troy replied with anger in his voice.

"Damn she didn't tell you every time you gone I'm over here fucking your girl brains out"he said laughing through the phone before hanging up in Troy face.

Wow like really what would you do if you heard your girl sexing some one else while you gone hmm?