chapter 7

Y/n outfit and hair in MM
The next day around 9:20am

She thought I was gonna let her sleep in nope that's a lie her dad gave me mission so I'm gonna do it her dad gone with kamora they went somewhere I didn't ask but I bet they doing something fun.*Troy

Troy:(walks in y/n room)Wake your ass up ain't no sleep around here!!!

I know damn well he didn't just wake me up in my sleep its like*looks at phone*9am like he better leave me alone.*y/n

Y/n:*catching attitude*Why u waking me up!!

Troy: get up and dress be outside in 15 minutes or I'm gonna come back and get you myself we have a lot to do(walks out).
<<<<<<<<<<12 minutes later
Y/n:I'm ready.

Troy: ok come on(grabs keys and walks outside).

In car>>>>>>>
Y/n pov
When were in the car it was really silent. I really don't care cause I was on my phone texting my friend Aaliyah I miss her so much :°( its only been one day but that what happens when you have a bestfriend."Where we going?"I said"we gonna do something fun"*troy"and that's"I said
"Just wait"*troy.I wanted to know were we going but he won't tell me we been riding around for about 15 minutes now and he's pulling up to i- Hop and then he told me to get out so I did.

Y/n: why we here?

Troy: to eat silly its breakfast its only 10:07.

Y/n:ok*walks pass Troy*

She know what she wearing ain't appropriate and definitely around me if she wasn't my boss daughter I would be fucking the shit out of her she make a nigga friend down stairs stand up.

Waitress:welcome to ihop how may I take your order.

Y/n&troy:*looking in menu*

Troy: can i have the blueberry waffles and hashbrowns and a orange juice

Waitress:ok and you my lady(biting lip).

Y/n:*blushing*um I'll have strawberry waffles with sauges hashbrowns and orange juice.

Waitress: ok I'll be back with your drinks(walks away).

Troy:he really flirty.

Y/n: no he not he just nice.
1 hour later>>>>>>>>>

We now heading to the mall cause her dad said take her shopping and let her get what she want we got yo the mall and it wasn't all crowned like usual we walked around and the flirt I am I keep trying to put my hand on around her hips but she keep pushing me off her then some girl started calling my name like what tf.

???:Troy!!!

Y/n:here come one of your hoes

Troy:I don't know here I think*looks confused*.

???:hey remember me

Troy: um sorry but no*shaking head*

???:Renee

Troy:*thinking* still no luck.

Renee: the highschool sweethearts.

Troy: oh what happened to you.

Renee:we moved from Atlanta Georgia to New York.

Troy: why you ain't tell me that you was leaving?

Renee:my dad didn't give me time.

Y/n:I'm not trying be rude but I'm ready to go troy.

Troy:ok Renee I catch up with you later.

Renee:(rolling eyes)wait who this bitch anyways?

Hold up hold up did this hoe just call me a bitch and she don't even know me she got the right one.

Y/n:excuse me you talking to me.

Renee:*getting loud*duhhh bitch I'm talking to you.

Troy:you know what never mind about catching up you fucked up big time let's go y/n now*grabs y/n arm*.
At home>>>>>>>>

Y/n: you need to check your hoes troy and put them in their place like ohh im so made right know.

Troy:calm down as you can see she bad news so don't stress over that girl.

Y/n:whatever*walking to room*