Chapter 15

Kimberly Pov
"Y/n wake up "Kim said

"............"

"Y/n wake up"

"Hmmmm"y/n said

"If I say wake up one more time I'm beat the living hell out of you"I didn't have time for her to be not getting up I gotta get my hair done I been looking a mess so I hit up my old friend Alisha who gonna get me a new dew.

"*rolling eyes*What's up mama"

I know damn well she didn't roll them eyes at me that I gave her I'll ripped the bitches out and let her see how she look rolling he eyes at me no ma'am she not.

"Try that again"I fold my arms

"Sorry mama I just so tired"

"I bet you not gonna be tired when this belt go on your ass keep playing but do you wanna go with me to the hair salon"

"Yeah just let my get ready"she hopped out her bed and went in the bathroom her phone buzzed so I looked at it it was from that boy Troy it just said "goodmorning baby" this would make her dad go crazy.

"Y/n your *clears throat* boyfriend texted you"

" Really mom what he said?"

"Good morning baby"I said laughing

"Aweee tell him good morning fruits loops"

"Mhmmm ok "

15 minutes later*
In car

"So have anything happen yet with you and Troy?" I looked at her than back at the road.

"No "she a bad lier I know when she lying can't fool momma bear.

"Stop lying"I said smiling "You know you can tell me anything"

"Ok we have but ain't nothing major mom"

"You sure"I said coming to a stop at the salon parking area.

"Yep mhmmmm"

" ok I'll let you be for right now let go"

Y/n Pov
I love my moms but she be all in my kool-aid and don't even know the flavor    we at this salon and it's called "Kandy Salon"but wit a K than a C it's kinda unique but stupid at the same time.As we walked in the women at the desk wasn't cute at all but her hair was slayed I liked it.i heard screaming and looked in the direction it was coming from a women with pink curly hair was coming at my moms and my mom did the same.

"Hey bitchhhhhh "my mom said laughing.

"Hey guh" the pink head women said

"Well let me introduce my daughter this is Y/n"

"Hey I'm Alisha but call me Kandy how you doing "

*Alisha(Kandy) In MM *

"I'm good Kandy"

"That's great baby"Kandy said

"You know this is your godmother she was and still is my bestfriend"my mom told me.

"That's cool mom "I wanted say you never told me about her but Ima keep my mouth close.

"So you what's we gonna do with that hair missy"they started to walk to the back where I'm guessing her chair at.