◞ 𓏲᠀ BESTFRIEND!GETO ✧.

CW: 1

CW: 1.0k+ wc, mentions of cheating, sex, fluff, oral (fem receiving), jealous+possessive+toxic!geto?, usage of princess+baby, implied overstimulation.

0k+ wc, mentions of cheating, sex, fluff, oral (fem receiving), jealous+possessive+toxic!geto?, usage of princess+baby, implied overstimulation

BESTFRIEND!GETO who listens to all of your little rants over call. no matter the subject he'll add to the conversation to let you know that, he's your person. whatever you need he'll be there to be provide.

BESTFRIEND!GETO who doesn't get jealous when he sees you and your boyfriend all cuddle up together. in his mind your boyfriend is a non-factor. geto truly knows that you are his and that he is yours.

BESTFRIEND!GETO that keeps a polaroid of you in his wallet. not just one, he keeps many in his wallet. so that after a long day of work he can go to the comfort of his bed and lay on his back. open his wallet right above his face to see each photo fall down majestically around his body. geto can recall each memory from when he took the photos.

imagine BESTFRIEND!GETO that loves to fuck you in the kitchen before your boyfriend wakes up. he's the type to not care if you both get caught because it's what makes the sex even more exciting. the late-night hook ups give him a major ego boost. no matter if your current boyfriend is his best friend, geto wants to show you who can satisfy you better.

"geto" you lightly moan out in between kisses. geto pauses the passionate make out session, cupping your face with his thumb rubbing on your bottom lip. his eyes dart from your lips to your beautiful eyes. "shhhh you don't want pretty boy to wake up now, do you princess?"

you slowly shake your head side to side to answering no, while never breaking eye contact. geto pulls you back in for a quick peck on your lips. "good girl" he says as his lips leaves yours.

he takes a step back and gets a good look at look at you before thinking to himself. his mind wandered to the thought of his bestfriend. geto loved his best friend like he was his own brother. but deep down in his heart geto also knew that he was the one who was meant to be with you. although what you two were doing was not exactly good, it felt right at the same time. which is why geto could not stop himself and neither could you.

geto anxiously grabs you and wastes no time with you. his big muscular arms wrapped around you, holding you a few inches above the table. he desperately locks lips with you, both your of tongues clashing with each other. "i need you so badly baby" he mumbles as his lips move to your neck. with each area that he sucked on you knew there was gonna be a bruise left behind. that you would need to cover up with makeup before your boyfriend noticed.

geto silently apologizes but you don't hear it because of the amount of pleasure you are feeling. amidst this he starts rubbing his fingers along your thighs, slowly situating himself between them. getos hands make their way to in between your thighs to your panties. he starts to playfully twist the bands of your panties between his fingers. the shear lacy fabric felt soft as he got a good feel of the damp spot on your panties. harshly pulling on the thin bands, geto tore your panties in half.

his right hand rose to cup your right boob, having his thumb swirl around on the fabric above your nipple. "just lay back and relax baby" he whispers as he slowly pushes you to lay on your back against the cold marble table. he rolls your nightgown to the mid section of your stomach. geto gently pulls you closer to the edge of the table which makes you giggle to yourself in anticipation.

getos nose brushes up against your clit, inhaling the scent that has always sent him into a trance. he slowly began to lap up and down on you clit, his tongue sucking your sensitive bud. his slippery wet saliva coating your folds, getos tastebuds picking up your slick. dragging his tongue down to your clenched hole. feeling impatient to feel more, getos thumb rubbed on your bud in a figure eight form. subconsciously you were moving your hips with the movement of his fingers inside you.

pleasure only matter to him when it came to you. of course he could feel his cock aching to be released in his pants but it was a feeling he could ignore to make you feel good. flattening and flipping his tongue to continue sucking on your puffy bud. geto looked up to see what a mess you had become just from his tongue. with his face between your thighs he feel the heat coming from the friction of the contact made from you two.

"i'm close" your cries rang through his ears, only encouraging him even more. one more swirl of his fingers before your thighs starts to clench around his head. moaning and groaning as your became undone from your orgasm, geto continued to fuck you though your orgasm.

he slowly dragged his fingers out of your cunt while your insides were claiming around his fingers. a glistening substance coated his finger slipping down to the bottom part of getos hand. he chuckled to himself before sucking all of your juices off his fingers. "taste good" geto said aloud, which made you shyly smile.

geto positioned himself over your body. he wanted to get a good look at your face. to see how plump your lips had become and how your chest moved up and down. "you look beautiful" he  caresses your face, with bud thumb rubbing circles on your cheek. leaving one last kiss before going back down to your cunt. "gotta clean up this mess before pretty boy wakes up" he says while tightly gripping your thighs to spread them even further.  geto drank up the rest of your juices making sure not leave any evidence behind for what happened tonight.