◞ 𓏲᠀ CHOSO HEADCANONS ✧.

He is most definitely a soft dom who thinks they are a hard dom (at times he can be tho). He'll treat you like the most prized possession while also having the most cunning intentions for later. Choso would give you money to go shopping knowing that one of the first things you would buy is some new lingerie to show off to him.

I honestly cannot decide if choso is a ass man or a boob man. He seems like someone who would cherish both. Like he loves every part of you. Choso would squeeze and pinch your nipples while he eats your pussy. He would feel bad for not giving your ass enough attention so you would say encouraging words about it. " my favorite view of you is when I suck on your pussy from the back and your ass is in my face."

Listen I know we talk about nanami having a breading kink, but CHOSO would most definitely have a breading kink. He would be great with kids, do y'all see how much he cares for his brothers? He most definitely can't wait to be a father of his own. Which is why every time the two of you have sex he likes to go in raw to feel the hotness of your pussy around his dick. In his mind when he fills you up, it's like a new canvas he's painted.