special chapter | one。

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook," Seokjin called out in a singing voice, "I am so inlove with this suit. Thank you for making it color pink. You know how much I love pink!" 

Jungkook and Jimin laughed at his remark but even though they are laughing, the youngest male can still feel the nervousness inside his system. He cannot seem to breathe normally because his heartbeat is racing so fast. 

He was soon snapped back into reality when Jimin tapped his shoulder. He looked up and found the two of his hyungs standing in front of him, giving him an assuring smile. 

"We know that you are so nervous because you will be married but hey, smile! You need to glow! We don't want you to look so drained while walking towards the aisle." Jimin said and Seokjin nods his head a sign of agreeing. 

Jungkook then smiled as he heard that. Jimin made a point, he needs to glow for later's grandest event of his life.

"Thank you so much hyungs," He looked at them while smiling sincerely, "I mean, I owe all of you a lot! Starting from being my good friends in the university to fixing what happened between me and Taehyung. The both of you are one of the greatest people I had in my life!" 

After that, Seokjin wrapped them in a group hug — making Jungkook feel a little bit more special. 

The wait that seemed to take forever finally ended and now, they are now inside the church and everything seemed too beautiful and perfect. The settings that Jungkook designed along with his hyungs are now set and it looks so exquisite. 

Taehyung was standing at the altar along with his Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi as they patiently wait for the church door to open and present him his soon to be wife. The said groom can't calm down and he can feel his heart beating as if he drank too much coffee. He is feeling a mix of bliss and nervousness. 

The music starts as a cue for the door to open. (music in the multimedia) 

And there, he saw Jungkook standing with his aunt beside him. Taehyung cannot explain how beautiful the younger male looks at the moment as he wears a white suit with a white rose as a brooch. He looks so pure and stunning at the same time and Taehyung can't help but to gasp at the sight. 

As Jungkook walks closer to Taehyung, the younger's smile grew wide and Taehyung is starting to tear up because of how happy and lucky he is. 

Kim Taehyung waited for years to go back to Jungkook. He fought through the years just for Jungkook without any friends behind him and today, Jeon Jungkook is walking towards him and soon to be Kim Jungkook. 

Without any further ado, Jungkook and his aunt is standing right in front of him. Taehyung wiped the tears that fell using the back of his hand as he straighten his suit while trembling which made Jungkook chuckle at his act. 

"You are one heck a lucky man, Kim Taehyung. Take care of my dearest Jungkook and give him lots of love. I trust you since I know that you truly love him. Now, you have my permission to take him." Jungkook's aunt said with a smile and teary eyes as she lets go of Jungkook. 

Taehyung bowed his head, "Thank you so much for taking care of Jungkook. I will never break your trust." 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and the younger smiled so sweetly at him which made him melt and want to cry again. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's arm and Taehyung gripped it tight. 

As they turn their back and walk to the altar together, both of them are feeling ecstatic. 

The both of them reached the altar and the rite of marriage starts. The both of them can't help but to exchange glances to each other with teary eyes of happiness. 

"I now pronounce you partners in life. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the newlyweds!"

Out of all the kisses they have, today will be different. This kiss is going to be a promise that will last forever. 

Taehyung leaned closer until his forehead rested on Jungkook's, "Did I already told you that you look so goddamn beautiful?" 

Jungkook blushed at what Taehyung said, "And did I already told you that you look so goddamn stunning?" 

They both laugh at what they just said to each other until Taehyung leaned closer, sealing Jungkook's lips. Making the crowd stand up from where they are sitting, giving them claps and cheers. 

They broke the kiss but still rested their foreheads together. Taehyung held Jungkook's hands, holding it tight as if he never wanted to let it go. 

They smiled to each other and they both shine in each other's eyes. 

"Finally, you became Mr. Kim." 

---x

a late special chapter that is 

supposed to be posted on christmas day but still

late happy holidays to y'all! i love you all! 

p.s: i might write more special chapters, idk hehe.