special chapter | one。

Today may be just an ordinary day for most of the people around but for the two of them, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, it isn't just an ordinary day that will pass by. 

They waited for years until everything falls back into place and months until they settle down — and finally, today will be the most beautiful moment of their lives. 

"I cannot believe that my son is getting married today," Taehyung looked at his mom as he held her hands tight, "I'm sorry for everything back then. Even though I already said sorry before, I will still be sorry for keeping you away from your happiness." 

Taehyung smiled sweetly, "You know that no matter what, you are still my mother and I am still your son even though we turn the world upside down. Of course, I already forgave you mom." 

Mrs. Kim caressed his son's hands as she smiled apologetically, "Jungkook is such a lovely child and I cannot believe that I shooed him away. If only I was thinking right before,  I will never reject him but now I realized how beautiful and delicate he is. I am happy that you fell in love with him, Taehyung." 

Taehyung can't help but to feel bliss as he heard what her mother said because finally, after years of fighting and explaining, his mother seemed to understand everything. 

"He is really indeed an angel, mom. Thank you for everything. Without you, I won't be able to meet Jungkook. I may be married to the person I love so much, but don't forget how much I love you." Taehyung smiled as he saw her mother's eyes tearing up. 

Mrs. Kim gave him a hug, "I love you too, son. Treat him right and never hurt him, okay? Never hurt an angel because angels deserved to be loved and cared of." 

Taehyung nods his head, putting those word in mind. He may hurt Jungkook hundred times before, but not this time.

The afternoon seemed to travel too fast for the both of them and now, the time of the day that they set for them to get coupled as husband and wife is getting nearer. Everyone are very busy about fixing themselves for the said events especially their hyungs. 

"Oh, boy. Today is the day you've been waiting for! I cannot believe that you chose me as your best man!" Namjoon exclaimed as he tapped Taehyung's back while looking at himself at the mirror. 

"Shut up, Namjoon. I'm also one of the best man! Hoseok is one, too. You're not just the best man, stupid. Anyway, thank you for this opportunity. I can't believe that I'll be standing with you waiting for your lovely bride." Yoongi said with a smile on his face. 

Hoseok nods his head in agreement, "Yeah. I can't believe that I'll be standing with you too! Like damn, look. I look so good in this fucking suit." 

"Screw you and your narcissism, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi rolled his eyes and that causes for the four of them to laugh. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, is in Seokjin and Namjoon's house with his closest bridesmaids. He chose to stay there since Seokjin being the mother of the group offered. And yes, Jungkook call them his "bridesmaids" but they are still wearing suits.