Sneek peek!

The wind blew softly through her long hair, her fringe covering half of her face. She sat atop her friend, feeling his breathing beneath her legs. Her green eyes glare at the boy in front of her, sharp teeth clenched.

Three people stood behind her, their eyes widened in shock. The girl reached down slowly for her knife, careful not to make it seem she was reaching for it. Onyx eyes landed on her hand, the glint of a sword shining in her eyes.

She couldn't bare to admit it, but, he had grown up. Gone were the days where she could banter with him, gone were the days were they could be a team again.

Though, to be fair, they had all grown up. She had learned that to be strong, you had to take the consequences on board.

2 years of training were prominent in her muscles, replacing the fat and skin that used to be there. Her hair, in a phase of rebellion against her teacher, had been dyed ombré of black to red, going down to her mid back.

Her breasts, which were non existent, had developed, becoming nuisances at times. Her attitude had changed dramatically. She laughed rarely, smiled occasionally, and had taken up the habit of swearing more often.

Some secrets had been told, most of them have been used for training. One in particular had changed her whole perspective of her family life.

What are these secrets?

Who is this person?

Well you'll have to find out!