16.

Friends and FNAF

Sora

I wandered through Konoha, feeling bored. I had decided to leave the hospital early, enabling a persona of a British lady, who had some digesting problems while meeting a relative.

I had got out and immediately went to Ichirakus. I couldn't find Naruto any where and I didn't want to find Asshat or Cherry. Walking towards the training grounds, I heard the sounds of fists punching a target.

I stopped short and hid behind a tree. I peered around and saw a boy, a bit taller than me, with dirty blonde hair punching the wooden stump repetitively.

I watched until he stopped finally and sat down, back against a tree, meditating. I quietly walked over to the stump and sat on top of it. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the app. My tongue poked out in concentration.

~time skip~

"No no no no. Nnnnnnnoooooo. Damn quick get out of there. Quick no Aagh" I yelled as I fell off the stump and onto the floor, legs in the air. I had again been playing fnaf but sister location(don't judge).
Ok, I think I'm a bit too obsessed with this game. Hehe.

I had watched Markiplier doing a play through and I had become addicted. The game over screen flashed as I sighed up at the sky.

"Are you ok?" Asked the boy I saw earlier. "Agh" I shrieked bolting upwards. My head suddenly came into sharp contact with another.

"Ow" we both said simultaneously.
"I'm so sorry. Ugh I'm such a klutz" I said as I crawled towards the boy. He rubbed his head as a bruise started to form.
"No you're fine, it's just concussion" he replied.
"Sora" I said holding out my palm.
"Kakeru" he replied, shaking my hand.

"So what were you doing?" He asked me, sitting down beside me.
"Playing fnaf sister location" I replied.
"What?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
I gasped and anime fell.
"OMG fnaf is five nights at freddys, the best horror game ever" I cried.

"Huh?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
"Ok sit here my son and learn from the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS" I shouted, clicking on the YouTube app.

"Oh my god watch out foxys coming-AGGGHHHH" he cried.
"Now do you see?" I asked him, my heart racing.
"Yeah," he replied "hey you're on squad seven right?" He asked me.

"Yeah why?" I asked.
"Wanna do a prank?" He asked me.
"Uh huh"

Naruto

Finishing up at Ichirakus, I walked back to my apartment. I hadn't seen Sora all day as I had been training with Pervy sage. I continued to walk, feeling like I was being followed.

I turned and saw nothing. I kept going, arriving at my apartment. I unlocked the door and flopped on the floor, turning on the light as I did so.

I turned on my back and looked at the ceiling.
"Ha... Ha.... Ha... Ha..." A voice, deep and loud echoed through my house. I sat up and looked around. I spotted something in my kitchen and wandered in, suddenly seeing, a gigantic bear.

Thinking he hadn't seen me, I backed up and ran out of there. I ran towards Sakuras house.
"Sakura" I shouted.
"What?" She shouted back.
"I need help. A gigantic bear is in my house" I called back.
"*sigh* hold on" she replied.

When she came down I pulled her along and ran to get Sasuke. When we had all assembled, we ran back to my place.

Standing at the door, I sensed more had come in.
"Naruto what is this about?" Asked Sakura, exasperatedly.
"Just wait" I replied and opened the door.

Strange music filled our ears as we walked into the room.
"There" I whispered and pointed towards the shape in the corner.

A scream suddenly came from behind us and we jumped all three of us screaming. We turned and saw a blue rabbit, torn and disgusting. My heart racing I landed on my butt.

"Hahahahahahahah that was amazing" came Soras voice from behind me.
"Sora?!" We all asked incredulously.
"Hey guys" she replied, pulling off her costume.

"What how huh? Who's that then" I asked accusingly at the other individual.

"Guys meet my new friend Kakeru" she replied gesturing to him.
"Hey guys. Sorry but we have to get going we need to prank Kakashi. Come on Sora" Kakeru said motioning for Sora to follow.

~20 minutes later~

"AAAAAGGGHHHHH DAMN YOU SORA!!!!" Shouted Kakashi, chasing us half naked, having us jump scared him in the shower.

Young-Sensei is Kakeru. Thanks for 100 reads guys.

Edited as of 23/1/2017 ^^