"I didn't even say anything! You're right I need to stop fighting him before things get worse. I heard you."

"Good. Now my break is over. I'll call you later."

"Alright." I got up and grabbed my trash. We hugged then went our separate ways.

Once I got to my car I let my phone connect to the radio then dialed Chris.

"Hello." He answered.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, watching Tv. What are you doing?"

"I just left the mall."

"Baby your banned from the mall."

"I know but nobody saw me so I'm good."

"You just can't follow rules."

"Anyway, I miss you."

"I miss you too." He said.

"Can I come over, I'm not ready to go home just yet and I think we need to talk."

"Sabrina I'm not trying to fight with you today and that usually what happens when you say you wanna talk."

"I wanna talk about all of this fighting we've been doing."

He exhaled. I knew he had to be either rubbing his head or pulling at his beard.

"Please baby." I begged.

"Alright, bring some food too."

"I just ate but okay." I'll never turn down food.

"I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay." I hung up and made my way to grab us a pizza. Then headed to his place. I got out and knocked. His brother answered.

"Food! Yes! I was starving." He said.

"Here get a slice, nothing big or your brother will kill you."

"Fuck him."

I laughed while opening the box. He grabbed a slice.

"Thanks sis."

"You're welcome." I headed upstairs to Chris's room. When I got in there he was on the phone.

"My girl here, let me call you back." He said before hanging up. Standing up he took the box from me then kissed my lips. "Hey beautiful."

"Hey." I pulled off the hoodie I had on then sat next to him.

After that he didn't say a word, he just ate most of the pizza until his stomach felt like it was about to burst.

"So you wanna talk?" He finally spoke up.

"I just want to apologize for my craziness lately. I'm tired of us fighting and the pointless arguments. I'm over all that."