Chapter Nineteen - CLEAN

[Here you go my lovelies! Enjoy May<3]

Chapter Nineteen

Logan took me back to the room as fast as he could as soon as we were free. I'm not complaining though because I am pretty sure what he has in mind. And let me tell you, I am just as eager to get me a piece of that.

Seeing Foxer's ship explode like that, fearing I might have lost him forever, really puts thing into perspective for a guy.

As soon as the door close we attacked each other. Yup, I was right! We had the exact same thing in mind. Our mouths fused together in our eagerness. Lips opening and tongues battling in the wettest, hottest kiss I have ever experienced. It was rough and soft, fast and slow, forceful yet yielding all at the same time.

When we finally came up for air, our faces flushed and breathing heavy, we both burst out into a grin.

“I really do you know.” Logan turned serious.

“Wha?” I was trying to catch my breath still, what is he even talking about? Was he saying something before we started?

“Love you, I really do. I have never really had this felling before, always kinda been a player...”

“What? You? Naahh...” I grinned as he stuck out his tongue, sensing my sarcasm. “I'm happy you do, because it makes me falling for my arrogant training officer that much less annoying.” My grinn grew larger at his faux offended face. “Besides, if you didn't then my being FIRST at saying it would mean nothing!”

When Logan caught on that I was gloating again he quickly jumped me.

“You are never going to let me live that down are you?” He growled playfully as he pinned me to the bed.

“Nope never, I love you, so I get to knock that ego down a peg.” I stuck out my tongue and he zipped in and sucked it into his mouth causing my to gasp and groan in shock and pleasure.

I really do love this man, our relationship will never be boring and I hope it lasts forever.

[For those of you who would like to continue on to the BOYXBOY naughtiness may go to the R rated story on my profile. Sorry to make things tricky but this way it wont ruin my rating for others to read! For those who don't want to read it, I hope you enjoyed this (sorry its so short for you) and look for the final chapter! It is a oneshot, if you will of RABBIT AND FROG!!!! Weeeeeeee! Thanks for reading, please comment May<3]