baby, it's alright

tzuyu's sanity lies underneath her doubts, anxiety, fears, and wildest dreams. she is multi dimensional; not because she mirrors the never ending width of the mysterious galaxy, but because her life is entirely made from walls. translucent, extremely solid walls that forbid people to enter further. each walls represent a dimension of its own. each walls have its own memories, scars, and white noises. and just like any other day, those walls keep tzuyu imprisoned. normal people can't see it, because it blends well together and create the perfect facade, but i can see the defects clearly. funny how can most people not see the obvious cracks in her porcelain smile, can not smell the obvious scent of rotten death amongst her flowery fragrance, can not feel the obvious but subtle ominous coolness in her warm touches, can not see the obvious wilting rose inside her body of ambrosia. but then again, i am not part of that most people.

-

when i pull her closer to me as the moonlight kisses our skin, i can feel her heart thumping in anguish, almost like it wanted to give up but it couldn't. i can also feel her grip tightening on my hips as she lowers her head down and rests her heavy mind on my shoulder. it's probably her demons again; claws scratching the surface of her head in an agonizingly slow manner, wanting to get out and eat her life away. i hold her closer every time, because that gnawing feeling can be overbearing at times and i can feel it draining all her energy into a dark void that she's ridiculously afraid of. i feel like i have a heart when i'm near her, because the searing pain that her eyes reflect, burns my chest as well.

as if the moonlight could feel your misery, she cries softly and water the garden in our hearts in a melancholic tune.

-

"you know, we should go out and dance."

"in the rain?"

"yeah. sounds like fun, right?"

tzuyu looks at me with a confused gaze.

"sana, it's 2 am. people might think we're crazy."

"we already are, so what's the problem?"

her tired eyes look at me hopelessly.

"you think too much."

i squeeze her arms gently.

"i hate seeing you like this."

i kiss tzuyu's eyelids tenderly.

"let's forget who we are for a moment."

i kiss her like it's the last time.

"let's be free."

_

despite looking broken, and worn out, tzuyu's smile that day was the most beautiful.