girl, crushed

Red, rosy streaks from the tips of your graceful insanity kisses every pathway you've stepped on with spells capable of enchanting girls and boys to sleep in their dreams and illusions and fawn over your ethereal beauty that seems to have no end, no rough edges, just an endlessly dark and glowingly soft enigma.

Thousands of dirty, dark eyes are staring at you in lust, greed, and hatred but you face them bravely with your kindness and plastic smile and who am i kidding, fear of living things must've been a phase you couldn't even remember because it was so short, and so brief, and so insignificant in your short life. But you never really keep those memories when you were young and pure like snow in your head after you fell in love with death and all her friends. You were crushed into pieces and molded again into a more beautiful creature that has no real love yarned in your heart, so you could breathe freely (at least, that's what Death had said).

Death has set her eyes solely on you, made love to you every night, raised you with empty words and pretty poems because your ears are always sensitive, ever since your father had decided to sang you lullabies of your mother's cries at 12 am, then again, you probably wouldn't remember that. Because Death has erased all that pain with her kisses, so you don't hurt anymore. So you don't wake up wanting to scratch your limbs, organs, intestines, anything that simply define you as a living creature, just because you want to get rid of that itchy feeling running in your veins, stuck to your bones, rotting inside the core of your existence, poisoning the very essence of your life. Death gave you a garden in your heart, and you took care of it until this point. Death gave you love when i couldn't. And that's where i fail for the first time, i guess.

-

Minatozaki Sana is a girl, crushed, but still beautiful.

-

"Chou Tzuyu, have you ever tasted the lips of death?"

"No, i guess."

"Would you like to?"

And this is where i begin the loop of falling continously over Minatozaki Sana.

"I would love to."