Chapter I

England's POV

I frowned, glancing at the door. The meeting was supposed to have started 30 minutes ago, but Alfred never showed up. "Where is that bloody git," I muttered to myself. From my position near the door I started to notice voices from the other side of the door. I got up making my way (downtown) to the door, and slowly opened it. 13 pairs of eyes turned to look at me, and I stared back, wondering who they are.

One stepped forward, opening his mouth to say something, but before he could talk I asked, "Who are you? Why are you here?" They looked at each other, speaking softly. All of them looked to be around 18 years old.

The teen that had moved forward before turned back to me and said, "We're looking for Alfred F. Jones, do you know where he is?" My eye's narrowed in suspicion. Why are they looking for Alfred? How did they know him?

"No," I answered, "Why do you want to know?"

"Well, we haven't seen him since just before he left for the meeting two days ago," he replied, watching me carefully.

"How do you know Alfred? And if you must know I last saw him at the meeting two days ago," I told them.

"We'll explain to all of you in the meeting room, if that's ok," the supposed leader said, acting calm, but I could see the all 13 of them were panicking, shooting each other looks of unhappiness and despair. (A/N IT IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE WITH A CAT ON MY LAP AND WITH CLAWS IN MY HAND. THANKS CAT.)

I nodded leading them inside the room. The moment we entered the room went silent almost instantaneous, everyone turning to look at the new comers. Then, Germany spoke up, "And who, might I ask you Arthur, are these people?" The end of his sentence was accompanied by a glare that practically screamed 'YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BRING FUCKING PEOPLE TO A MEETING' or something like that.

"They have something to tell us, and apparently know Alfred," I answered him, "As for who they are, they have yet to say." I glared back at Germany, did he really think that I would bring anyone to the meeting?

"We were first wondering if any of you have seen Alfred after the meeting two days ago?" I glanced around, most people following my example, but no one said anything. "Ok," the teen sighed, obviously not wanting to say what he's going to say. "Well, here's the answer to your question of who we are, we're the personifications of the 13 original colonies."

Silence. For once the whole room was silent. It was nice, until everything went to shite. I just gaped at them, not sure what to think. Then it clicked, they were worried, scared. Alfred is missing and don't have anything to go off of to find him, they don't know if he's safe or not. All around me, nations were shouting, at each other, at the states, and just at anything in general.

"SHUT UP!" Everything went quiet, nobody said anything. All eyes were focused on the speaker, Ludwig. "Sehr gut, now, it seems America is missing. I would assume you came here to ask for our help, ja?"

"Uh, yes, that was our intenti-"

Ring... Ring... Ring...

The sound of a phone ringing cut off the speaking state, who quickly pulled it out, glancing at the caller ID, before answering. "Minn, what's up?... You're kidding... This is bad... Don't panic, we'll be there as fast as we can, just contact Wisconsin, tell him to come as well and do your best to calm South down,"

"What's wrong?" Ludwig asked, watching them with cautious but curious eyes.

"One of the states has gone missing, we're going to head to the closest state house, the Midwest house, and meet up with Minn and Wis there. Some of you guys can come with too. Oh, and by the way my name is Delaware," Delaware told us, slipping his phone into his pocket. By now most of the states had left the room, only Delaware and two others were still in the room.

"Japan, Italy, England, France, China, Russia and I will come with you," Ludwig said, approaching the three states.

"Canada should come with, too," one of the other states offered, nodding his head in the direction of the country that I definitely knew was there the whole time.

"Ja, him too. Ok, you three lead the way, and we'll follow."

A/N: And this is the end of the chapter. I know. I'm mean. My friends have told me. Anyways~ A wild chapter has appeared, what will you do? A. Read? B. Comment? C. Vote? D. Ask questions? E. Run away?