Chapter 10

Gemini pov

"Hurry up Gem!" Aries laughs pulling my hand.

"Okay okay I'm coming!" I reply with a giggle.

I was currently blind folded thanks to Aries and he was bringing me to, what he claims to be, a 'surprise'.

"Okay take off the blind fold." He cheers as I remove the black fabric from over my eyes.

Taking the mask off revealed the place we first met.

The crappy classroom on the last floor, the place I go when I need something exiting in this boring school.

"Aww Aries, this is the place were we met!" I gush over the romantic gesture.

"Yeah, I wanted to take you some place special!" He beams.

He then takes me to, whats supposed to look like a romantic table, but in reality was two rusty desks pulled together with a white table cloth and the fancy ass table sets in restaurants.

It was simply perfect!

We sit down and begin to chat.

Me and Aries were just friends but I truly like him.

At my old school I dated many guys but Aries is the only guy that gives me that spark, those butterflies, that feeling you get when your in love!

"Oh Gem, that reminds me, I have to show you something crazy! Aries blurts put.

"O-okay." I say curiously.

"How much do you think this desk ways?" He asks pointing to a big medal desk in the corner of the classroom.

The desk looked very heavy due to its material anuelarge size.

"I don't know like 200 pounds?"I guess.

"Well watch this!" He replies.

He lefts up the desk with nothing but his one hand and didn't even look like he was struggling.

I stood there in awe

"Its probably a fake!" I shout running over to the desk.

"Fine smarty pants try it your self." He smirks.

I attempt to lift it up but it was to heavy and only made it am inch or two off the ground.

"How did you-" I began.

"I think I have some type of super strength!"

I was shocked!

Aries has super strength?

How could this be?

Suddenly from the corner of my eye I see a red substance smeared across the wall reading, "Leave and never return!"

"Um Aries what's that?" I ask as he turns araroumto read the message.

"Run!" He screams after possessing that the message was in wet red paint that was most likely blood.

He grabs me princess style and sprints out of the classroom with me.

"What were you two doing in there?" Barks a dreadful voice.

We found our selves looking into the unforgiving eyes of Ms. Bruja, the scariest teacher of them all.

She is old and lonely and will get students into loads of trouble for small things.

"You know that place if off limits!" She hisses again.

Aries, the guy who claims he can talk his way out of anything stood there silently.

Looks like this is up to you gemini!

"Well actually Ms. Bruja we were exploring the school for a project." I smile preying on the inside she didn't catch my lies.

"Really? What subject?" She asks.

"Well im epoch ed we were supposed to study what the people born under Gemini which is from May 21 to June 21 have and common and a big one is being adventurous so I had to be adventurous." I explain leaving her impressed.

"Fine but this is your last warning."

I sigh in relief as she walks off.

"Did you make that all up right now?" Asks Aries.

"Yup" I reply

He then blurts out "will you marry me?"

A/n ok, everyones getting powers what do you guys think? Who will discover there's next and what will it be? Comment below and vote! ♡♡♡
-Lauren