Chaper 9

Scorpio pov

Me, Aries, Taurus and Leo skated around the schools campus.

We started meeting up here every Saturday morning

It was a normal Saturday at Zodiac high.

But that normal day quickly changed when someone came to the skate park that doesn't usually come.

It was none other then....

Pisces?

The blonde stood there with her lavender penny board scanned the place until her curious blue eyes met mine.

Pisces was like a perfect angel from heaven, her long blonde hair flowwed down her back perfectly, her blue eyes so big and heart worming, and her smile can brighten anyones day.

"Scorpio? I didn't expect to see y-you here?" She stutters trying to sound cool.

I laugh at her failed attempt.

"Are you sure because you knew I come here every Saturday around this time." I chuckle.

A blush appears on her flawless pale skin.

It warmed my evil little heart she put in so much effort to impress me.

"W-what I didn't know that? I just came to own these ramps, ya know dude? She replies, trying to impress me once more.

"Your a really bad liar ya know that? I laugh.

"Okay think what you want I'm gonna tear up this board bro."

Her slang was so terrible it made my day.

I watch as she struggles to keep her balance on the purple board and then looks like a fool slowly making her way through the ramps.

"Sunshine, your quite the skater girl." I smile.

"Yeah, well your not bad your self, punk." She giggles.

She then xontinues to fail at skating as I watch in amusement.

Wow sunshine your starting to grow on me.