Chapter 7

Leo's pov

Not only this school crazy weird, but its boring to.

It was a Sunday and I was strolling through out the school campus looking for something fun!

As I cut the corner I see a girl who like me is exploring the campus except she has textbooks piled up in her arms.

As she comes towards me I got this vision of the books falling into a mud puddle.

She the walks passed me and drops the boos, luckily I caught them right before they landed in..

...a mud puddle

I just stood there confused on my vision holding her books.

"Oh my god thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done if those books had fallen into that puddle." She laughs

I eyed the girl, she had dark hair and pale skin with blue eyes like an icy blizzard.

She truly was stunning.

"Don't worry I will always be there to catch you books." I smirk sending her a wink as she turns away in disapproval but I saw the pink tint on her cheeks.

"I'm Leo by the way."

"Capricorn, I should be going." She starts.

"Before you go can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure." She replies.

"Do you believe in love in first sight or should I walk by again?" I say smugly placing a second smirk on my face.

"Ugh get over your self Leo." She hisses before walking away.

I could tell she was flattered even though she was now out of sight.

That's another thing about this school I keep getting these strange visions.

Could this be the super power the princible told us about?