Chaper 6

Taurus pov

I sat there eating the bag of chips while Virgo was going on and on how this 'power thing' is serious.

Virgo is actually alote smarter then she acts around everyone else, but I don't know why she hides her brains its what makes her Virgo, and Virgo is perfect.

"Taurus, can you put down the chips and actually listen?" She snaps flipping her golden hair.

"I was listening" I smirk clearly lying.

"Really?" She asks unconvinced.

"Yup heard every word!"

"Then what did I just say?" She hisses.

The bag of chips drop as I didn't know the answer one bit.

I had to come up with something quick.

"You were saying how sexy i am and that you would be honored to kiss little old me." I grin leaving a pissed look on her face.

"Wrong!" She barks before continuing. "If anything you would be lucky to even get a me to peck you on the lips!"

"Well, I am feeling lucky!" I reply stepping towards her.

We fill the gap between us and collide our lips.

It was perfect,...

...until she pushes me off her and slaps me across the face.

"You taste like those chips!" She growls.

"Ypu dont like chips?" I ask placing my hand on my heart and putting on a sad face.

"
I like chips, just not those barbecue ones." She replies wounding me again.

A/n hey guys, me Lauren! To post in one day? (Your Welcome?) Well thank you whiteseal4321 for commenting on my last a/n and leaving a good idea, i read every comment ♡