Chapter 2

After school, I picked up all the things I would need for the sleepover that I had received permission from my parents to go to. Alya picked me up at my house, then we walked to Nino's house.

"So you know Adrien is going to be there at the sleepover too, right? Are you excited?" Alya poked me in the rib with her elbow.

"Me? Sleep in the same room as Adrien? What am I going to do, Alya?! What if I snore?!" I panicked, covering my face with my hands in shame.

"The boy will probably fall asleep before you, girl. He goes to sleep early on a daily basis with his modeling schedule. If you snore, I'll be the one to smack you in the face with a pillow," Alya assured me. I broke out into giggles.

As soon as we arrived to Nino's house, his mother greeted us at the door.

"Hello ladies, I assume one of you is dating my sloppy son. I apologize for his embarrassing behavior in advance," Mrs. Lahiffe invited us inside.

"Mom!" Nino whined, taking Alya and I by the arm to his room. Her and her husband let out small chuckles.

Once we stepped into Nino's room, I saw that Adrien was already there.

"Oh, hello Marinette and Alya!" He greeted us.

Nino grumbled at Alya for stealing his lunch earlier while she laughed her head off.

"Marinette, you can sit here if you would like!" Adrien patted a spot on the bed right next to him.

"Th-thanks Adrien?" My face reddened as I mentally suffered from his cuteness. I sat on the bed beside him.

He narrowed his eyes at something on my face, then reached out to touch it gently.

"Marinette," he spoke softly, "How did you get this scratch?"

Oh crap, I thought, I couldn't use the same excuse I used for Alya about accidentally stabbing my face with a needle because I saw Adrien's face on a poster.

"I-I fell down the stairs because I'm clumsy!" I yelped nervously.

"What scratched you?" He asked, almost like he was suspicious.

"It was a rock! No, a nail! Probably a bug?!" I flustered.

He handed me a band-aid and we changed the subject.

"We are playing Truth or Dare!" Nino announced, pulling out his expensive lie detector.

"Nino, again?! We don't have to use lie detectors!" Alya threw it into the closet carelessly.

"Woman, that was expensive!" Nino panicked, running to look in the closet, only to find it was broken.

"If you weren't my girlfriend, I would literally scream my head off," Nino muttered, holding back his anger.

"Don't get akumatized," Alya patted his shoulder and sat on the floor, pulling him down with her.

He let out a sob that sounded like a woman's sob, and Alya held him in her arms.

"Okay Adrien, truth or dare?" Alya asked as she rubbed the crying DJ's back.

"Dare!" Adrien picked, a smile spreading across his face.

"I dare you to call your father to tell him that you're pregnant!" Alya smirked.

I bit back my lip, holding my laugh back as he dialed his father's number. He put him on speaker.

"Hello? Adrien, I'm very busy," his father said.

"Father, I have something to confess," Adrien tried his best not to laugh, his voice quivering.

"What is it?" His father asked.

"Father, I'm... pregnant," he spoke into phone, then bursted out laughing.

"Adrien! Go prank Natalie or something!" His father growled and hung up, leaving Adrien to roll on the floor in laughter. The rest of us were laughing at the fact that he didn't tell him to stop, but that he should go prank Natalie.

"Okay!" Alya regained her breath after laughing, a smile still spread across her face, "Nino, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He declared, now finished crying over his broken lie detector.

"I dare you to exchange clothing with the girl sitting across from you for the rest of the game," Alya bursted out laughing.

I groaned, knowing she meant Nino and I would exchange clothes. Everyone was forced to turn around as Nino and I swapped clothing as we turned away from each other.

I pulled off my jacket and shirt, then passed it to Nino as he tossed his blue shirt and red hat to me. Then, we swapped pants...

"Marinette, are you done?" Nino muttered.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Okay, everyone can look now," he groaned as we all turned around.

We all bursted out into laughter at how tightly my clothes fit Nino. I looked into the mirror to see how loosely Nino's shirt fit me, and how loosely his hat fell onto my nose.

"Aww, Marinette! You look so cute!" Alya laughed, making me groan.

Nino shuffled his way back to his seat, being careful not to rip my pants. I fell back onto the bed next to Adrien.

"Okay! Marinette, truth or dare?" Alya asked me, smirking.

I already knew she would do something relating Adrien if I picked dare, so I chose truth.

"What is something you've always wanted to say, but just couldn't find yourself saying it?" Alya asked me, hinting to admit my crush to Adrien.

However, I had a different idea in mind. I looked around the room, taking a deep breath.

I looked at Nino, seeing that trustworthiness filled his eyes. I felt that nothing could change the way he saw me as a good friend and that I could always go to him for help or advice.

I looked at Adrien, seeing that he would never tell a soul and that he would treat me the same after finding out. I felt that someday, he would love the real me.

I looked at Alya, seeing how she looked at me with encouragement and support. I felt like no matter what, she would never stop being my best friend, that she would always be there for me. I felt like she would always be there to make me laugh, cheer me up, or just give me motivation.

I trusted them with every fiber of my being, so I told the real truth. I said something I never thought I would find myself saying.

"There is something I never thought I would tell you guys," I shakily took a deep breath. My heart beat harder and harder. It thumped inside my chest to the point where I was sure that everyone heard it. With one last supportive smile from Alya, I told them my biggest secret.

"I... I'm Ladybug."