Since it was hot in Texas I wore a 5SOS tank top, galaxy print shorts, vans, bow, bookbag, and a 5SOS phone case

I went down stairs to the first floor of my house(it has 6 floors,two basements, and 4 floors above ground.) "Hey, Justin I'm gonna go out with some friends, okay?" I asked. "Which friends? Do I know them?" He asked. "I don't know? They are Weston Koury, Blake Gray, and Jonas Bridges. Oh and Blake says hi!" I said. "I have heard those names. And I know who Jonas and Blake are I watch Weston on YouTube sometimes." He said. "OK cool, so can I go?" I asked. "Yeah, but take James and Robby with you." Those are my body gaurds since I'm known as The Justin Bieber's little sis I get swarmed by fans where ever I go. "Okay I'll take them! Bye love you!" I said to my brother. "Bye have fun! Love you too!" He called to me.

After I asked James and Robby to come with me. I walked outside to get into my silver limo. "Hello, Taylor! Where would you like to go today?" Asked Mike my limo driver. "Dallas Mall please! And how is Troy(Mikes Son)?" I asked. "Oh he is doing great! He said Hi!" Mike told me and started driving. "Tell him I say Hi, and isn't his birthday coming up?" I asked. Oh yes! June 6th(I know it isn't June it is December) is Troys birthday and party!" Mike said. "Oh, am I invited? I would love to go! I miss him!" I said.

*FlashBack*

I was 5 when Justin started his music career, so that is when Justin hired Mike as our limo driver. Mike would bring Troy over when Mike would have to drive Justin to meetings. Me and Troy became bff's! But, When I turned 12, Justin got a new limo driver, Ted, so Justin knew I loved Mike so he had Mike work for me. But then I started to get into singing too! So Mike was now driving me to meetings and Troy had nobody to hang out with. I started to get famous like my brother. Me and Troy got torn apart😭 We text a lot! But he is turning 16 and I want to be there for his birthday, to surprise him! We haven't been face to face in almost 4 years!

*Flashback over*

We arrived at The Mall, we got out and everyone was crowding to see who was in the limo. Once I stepped out everyone screamed! Fans were yelling!

"Taylor! I love you!"

"Omg! Its Taylor Bieber!"

I saw a girl in a wheel chair looking sad. I walked over to her and said "Why so sad, love?" She didn't know it was me. I want to meet Taylor Bie-" she stopped talking when she saw it was me. She started crying. I hugged her and said "it is okay, love." She said "I love you so much Taylor!" "Aww thank you! What is your twitter?" I asked. "It is(this is a random name) @thebiebersarebae" I nodded and said "You can expect a follow from me and Justin tonight!" She smiled and I had to go. So I said bye and walked to Starbucks. It was now 2:55 but all the boys were there.

"Hi!" I said to them. "Omg! I need a fanboy moment!" Weston said and I laughed. "Go ahead" I said to all of them. The started say stuff like 'omg it is really Taylor Bieber!' And 'Holy Jesus!' Or 'Omg its really her!' Once they stopped I said "Justin says he knows who you are and he watches Weston's YouTube videos." Weston screamed.😂

*Back home*

When I got home I walked into one of my living rooms and Justin was on the phone. Justin had custody of me, our parents lived in Canada with my Lil bro and sis. I was listening to him on the phone. "OK...Yeah I will...I have to ask her...hold on." He said. "Hey, Tay, me and you got invited to the red carpet...it is in L.A. So do you want to go? If you do, get a date, you don't need to pack, we are gonna stay at our house in L.A, just pack like your electronics, stuff like that OK?" He asked/said "Sure." I said. I have been to the red carpet. And if you go there once you're bound to go again.

Okay, now to ask which one of the guys want to go to the red carpet with me as my date. UGH!

(Almost 1,000 word this chapter! I am proud of my self! Bye!)